CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
This is new to know that London, ON applications some of them are processed in Vancouver !! I'm in London and it's in Niagara unfortunately
All my applications were processed there. Be it CEC PR, Spousal sponsorship or Citizenship.

Reactions: Shiva91

IPULL

May 30, 2023
Hey, I have a question again. So after sending a web form and asking what my office is they sent me a letter stating the my office is Vancouver. So far so good but then it says: "The next step will be to invite you to attend an interview. The local office will schedule an appointment for you in due course, if necessary." Does this mean I will have an interview of just a maybe?

Reactions: Elyas1 and Shiva91

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Hey, I have a question again. So after sending a web form and asking what my office is they sent me a letter stating the my office is Vancouver. So far so good but then it says: "The next step will be to invite you to attend an interview. The local office will schedule an appointment for you in due course, if necessary." Does this mean I will have an interview of just a maybe?
Oh. When did you send the webform? And what was your question exactly?

Reactions: Shiva91

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Dear
client,
Here is what they’ve said on my email reply

We will reschedule your online Citizenship Test to the next available date.

Wait for another invitation to take the test. It will be sent to you a few days before the rescheduled session.

Remember to check your spam / junk folders.

Best regards,
Vancouver Citizenship Office

Reactions: IPULL

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
@Shiva91 is this the vancouver email address you sent a message to?
You are invited to your Canadian Citizenship Ceremony by video.

The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email.

Please read the attached notice to appear carefully to verify the date/time of your appointment and to ensure you bring all required items listed on the notice in order to be eligible to participate in your Citizenship Ceremony.

If you are unable to attend this event, please contact us as soon as possible at

WST-CitizenshipClient-Notification@cic.gc.ca.
The email address I provided is from the oath ceremony invitation. I would try this if you are all green and waiting for oath.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hey guys:

Looking for some guidance on Question 11 regarding the gaps:

If I had two jobs where the 1st job ends on "May 15, 2019", and the second job starts on "June 17, 2019", is there a gap that I need to include as "unemployment"? Because the two jobs have already covered the month of "May 2019" and the month of "June 2019" and there's no way to enter the specific days. Wondering what's the best approach on this. Thanks!