01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Hi all.

I am well into the citizenship process right now and I have just realized that I have only uploaded the bio page of my passport as I have no stamps in the passport. I have only visited the US and EU and they never give any stamps. I have a biometric passport too.

Also my passport was issued after I moved to Canada as a PR.

Could this be a problem ? And if this is a problem what should I do?

here is my timeline:

Submitted May 10
AOR June 1
BG verification June 21
Test scheduled July 7
Test completed July 22

LPP is in progress....

Last edited:

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
I have a question about the online applications. Did anyone upload copies of all the passport pages or just the bio page? The instructions clearly say the bio page but I read that many people are uploading copies of all the pages in the optional documents section.

Reactions: snow884

SGN

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Canada
I have a question about the online applications. Did anyone upload copies of all the passport pages or just the bio page? The instructions clearly say the bio page but I read that many people are uploading copies of all the pages in the optional documents section.
To be on the safer side, uploaded all the pages.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
All pages were required for the paper application. I only uploaded the bio pages and did not run into any issues.

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
How many of you are still waiting for second test invitation? (First one had technical error from ircc)
I have no update since June 29 (Bg completed) !!!

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
That is interesting. I think that is what might be happening to my wife. We got the test invite and now we cannot access the tracker. There have been issues where people have not been able to access their tracker once their Oath Ceremony is in progress. So I am thinking they may have put ours in progress as well even before we took the test.
What did you do - did you just go ahead with taking the test?
Hello Everyone,
Wanted to provide an update on our application. My Background and LPP were completed while my wife received a fingerprint request. We submitted her fingerprints on July 24. On August 1, both of us received our test invites.
However, on August 3, we lost access to our status trackers and were only seeing the 'Loading' message. Nevertheless, we took our tests this past weekend (and passed). Sometime this morning, we got access to our trackers again, but there are no updates since August 3. I understand that it takes a few days for the test status to be updated, so all good there.
My concern, however, is that there is no update on her Fingerprint status although we had sent them on July 24. Is it normal to not have an update for 4 weeks? Do we need to reach out to someone to follow up on it?
Any inputs would be appreciated.
Thank you.

hash2019

Jul 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Wanted to provide an update on our application. My Background and LPP were completed while my wife received a fingerprint request. We submitted her fingerprints on July 24. On August 1, both of us received our test invites.
However, on August 3, we lost access to our status trackers and were only seeing the 'Loading' message. Nevertheless, we took our tests this past weekend (and passed). Sometime this morning, we got access to our trackers again, but there are no updates since August 3. I understand that it takes a few days for the test status to be updated, so all good there.
My concern, however, is that there is no update on her Fingerprint status although we had sent them on July 24. Is it normal to not have an update for 4 weeks? Do we need to reach out to someone to follow up on it?
Any inputs would be appreciated.
Thank you.
i have fingerprints request too.
it takes normally 3-4 weeks for RCMP to update to the Immigration department and then review and update the status..so FP request can delay the background check, I am also waiting ( since aug 7 ) but i know it may update in early September.
Also for test update..it takes normally 1-2 weeks to update ( normally 1 week business days)

no need to follow up i would suggest.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
i have fingerprints request too.
it takes normally 3-4 weeks for RCMP to update to the Immigration department and then review and update the status..so FP request can delay the background check, I am also waiting ( since aug 7 ) but i know it may update in early September.
Also for test update..it takes normally 1-2 weeks to update ( normally 1 week business days)

no need to follow up i would suggest.
Thank you for your response. Since it has already been 4 weeks, I will wait a few more days before contacting them.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
how do you guys get in touch with IRCC. the Cust service number always says we have high volume of calls and it disconnects. Is there a hack to get thru? have been trying for over a week

Reactions: IPULL

rish_261193

Jun 11, 2018
Hello people,

I always visit this whenever I have an application underway! From Student visa to citizenship app now. So here is my timeline:

Applied: May 16
AOR: Jun 8
Fingerprint Req: Jun 26
Fingerprint Sent: Jun 27
Test Request: Aug 2
Test Given: Aug 6
Background: IN progress
LPP: In progress

Anyone else on my boat? I believe my process will be non-routine and will take a longer time. Feel free to reply, will love some insights.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
how do you guys get in touch with IRCC. the Cust service number always says we have high volume of calls and it disconnects. Is there a hack to get thru? have been trying for over a week
You have to keep on trying for it:(
Try to call them early morning, so that you might be able to get in touch with them.

Reactions: Jaywalker