+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Yes there is an email they will send you with the invite.

also I think you should call them. Their email system is having hiccups and lots of AOR emails didn't get sent for May 2023 applicants. When you call them the lady will be able to give you your application number.
Yeah I am still waiting for my test invitation!! Bg completed (June 29)

Reactions: snow884

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
For those who have taken the test, did you receive an email when the test result is finalized? I'm asking because I'm unable to create a tracker account and hence could not check on the status. I have taken the test on July 24th.
No email. Tracker will update test status to Completed. That's it.

Reactions: ride_bike

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
No email. Tracker will update test status to Completed. That's it.
I got an email right after the test is completed with marks saying its tentative and as a confirmation for test confirmation. Then the tracker was updated week after.

Reactions: ride_bike

saksvig

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Vancouver I believe. But I am most likely rescheduling it to November due to travel reasons
Do they allow you to reschedule it as per your availability..? Asking because I also passed LPP and waiting to be scheduled for oath. The tracker says “Not Started” for the Citizenship Ceremony. However I have travel plans in the last week of August and I don’t want to reschedule knowing that how official things work when you make an exception.

Aug 10, 2023
Do they allow you to reschedule it as per your availability..? Asking because I also passed LPP and waiting to be scheduled for oath. The tracker says “Not Started” for the Citizenship Ceremony. However I have travel plans in the last week of August and I don’t want to reschedule knowing that how official things work when you make an exception.
You have the option to send an email to them with an explanation and your dates of unavailability. The follow-up email I got says that they will contact you 2-3 weeks prior to your rescheduled date. Not sure if they will communicate the rescheduled date earlier.