AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
Anyone know where to order GCMS/CBSA Notes whilst living abroad/outland?

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Anyone know where to order GCMS/CBSA Notes whilst living abroad/outland?
You can request notes on their official website: https://atip-aiprp.tbs-sct.gc.ca/
I tried requesting case files from CBSA and CSIS(as a foreigner living outside of Canada, under the privacy act), but I've only recieved my CSIS notes.
There are also paid services operating in Canada that order GCMS/CBSA notes on your behalf.

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
You can request notes on their official website: https://atip-aiprp.tbs-sct.gc.ca/
I tried requesting case files from CBSA and CSIS(as a foreigner living outside of Canada, under the privacy act), but I've only recieved my CSIS notes.
There are also paid services operating in Canada that order GCMS/CBSA notes on your behalf.
Thank you so much for the info!! :)

n10@2023

Sep 20, 2023
Hi everyone, May Aor, everything completed on tracker since August beginning, recently received remedical request 3 weeks ago, completed the medicals within 2 days and medical updated as completed on tracker within 3 days of medicals completion. I have not received ppr mail yet, it has been more than three weeks since medicals was updated as completed on tracker. Anyone with same scenario or anybody else has an idea about when to expect the ppr mail ?

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Hi everyone, May Aor, everything completed on tracker since August beginning, recently received remedical request 3 weeks ago, completed the medicals within 2 days and medical updated as completed on tracker within 3 days of medicals completion. I have not received ppr mail yet, it has been more than three weeks since medicals was updated as completed on tracker. Anyone with same scenario or anybody else has an idea about when to expect the ppr mail ?
What's your VO?

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
You can keep it in your Indian bank and get updated PoF to meet the PoF requirement. But, you'll need cash/credit cards to survive the first few days here till you can open your bank account in Canada.
What other POF can one use when landing? Will bank reference letter suffice? Or I need to print another bank statement and take along?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What other POF can one use when landing? Will bank reference letter suffice? Or I need to print another bank statement and take along?
I personally carried my Scotia bank's deposit receipt to show PoF. I think and updated bank PoF should be more than enough. They don't need your bank statements as only PoF is required. If they are unsure about your PoF, you can show them the bank statements online/through your banking mobile app - but that's unlikely to ever happen.

Reactions: femi_kan

sukrit

Jan 29, 2023
Same boat, may 25th AOR, all completed 15th Aug and received remed req in Oct, all updated since 31st Oct and waiting for further update/PPR exceeded the processing time too.