+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

J_Singh_0290

Aug 10, 2023
Do I have to transfer it to Canada or bring it in some form (traveller's cheque / bank demand draft / cash ) ?
Or Just updated bank statement (certificate) from my Home country bank account?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Do I have to transfer it to Canada or bring it in some form (traveller's cheque / bank demand draft / cash ) ?
Don't bring a large amount as cash, bring a small one which is safe to carry. Traveler's cheque is too old in today's world, prepaid/loaded cards with FOREX are safer and better. For large sums there are other way to electronic transfer to Canada e.g. Wise or wire transfers from your home country.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
You can keep it in your Indian bank and get updated PoF to meet the PoF requirement. But, you'll need cash/credit cards to survive the first few days here till you can open your bank account in Canada.

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
I received GCMS notes last week. It says, 'PIU TR to PR list from Sep 15 2023'.
Any idea what it means? I am CEC inland AOR 20th May.

prospective102

Star Member
Feb 12, 2023
What's your VO?
Hey mate, no idea about my VO. I'm just patiently waiting for my 6 months processing time before doing anything further. However, I cant see anymore May FSW-O applicants who are waiting for their FD/PPR, it's mostly CEC/PNP. Are you aware of any May FSW-O applicants who are still waiting?

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Hey mate, no idea about my VO. I'm just patiently waiting for my 6 months processing time before doing anything further. However, I cant see anymore May FSW-O applicants who are waiting for their FD/PPR, it's mostly CEC/PNP. Are you aware of any May FSW-O applicants who are still waiting?
I'm still waiting! May AOR! Do you have final decision date in GC key and Copr expiry in tracker with all complete?

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Yes PVO - CPC Ottawa and SVO - New Delhi (Changed from CIO)
I have received the GCMS notes on 5th October and as per the notes my application was approved on August 22. Unfortunately, I have not yet received the PPR.
I ordered for GCMS a week ago so hopefully I'll know this soon too!! How long does it take to get them? Did you call and tell them or raise a webform saying it's approved?

sagarmakkar1991

Jan 9, 2019
I ordered for GCMS a week ago so hopefully I'll know this soon too!! How long does it take to get them? Did you call and tell them or raise a webform saying it's approved?
I ordered the notes on September 5th and received them on October 5th. Yes, I have submitted the webform multiple times and called IRCC twice as well. Each time, I received the same response stating that my application is within the 6-month processing timeline. I was advised to wait for the office to contact me.

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
I ordered the notes on September 5th and received them on October 5th. Yes, I have submitted the webform multiple times and called IRCC twice as well. Each time, I received the same response stating that my application is within the 6-month processing timeline. I was advised to wait for the office to contact me.
I've been asked to wait until 6 months too... They ask to wait. I have a Ottawa cpc what's app group if you want to join - https://chat.whatsapp.com/EGUO7QZTQ470N7YH50Mm54

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Let me know if hear back from IRCC please!