Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I was rejected in my previous pr application due to incomplete documents submitted (did not attached job duties). Does this also impact the new application?
No it won't. When you submit the new application with the required documents, when they ask have you ever applied for PR before you can answer no, because the application needs to pass R10 stage to be considered "applied" for PR.

Gavysidhu

Jul 8, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/02/2023
AOR Received.
13/04/2023
We've seen it to be both. After you are all green on the tracker, your application go through a final review and a decision is made(RFV/PPR/Portal).
Hello bro .. bro i am reading your comments from 5 months since i got my aor you gave suggestions to lot of people from your knowledge veere i need your suggestion
My aor is april 13
Bio / medical pass 17 th may
After than no update
17 may my background check shows in progress and my eligibility not started
3 days before my med pass date chnge to 18 th may as before it was 17th this happened with lots of people
Veere today my application status shows updated in gckey after 4 months and nothing changed ..? What does it means veere

J_Singh_0290

Aug 10, 2023
As my sister moved to a new city, my destination city will be different than initially reported. Should I update using webform (within same province --> Mississauga to Brampton)

Submitting info. my awaken my file :p what do you guys think ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello bro .. bro i am reading your comments from 5 months since i got my aor you gave suggestions to lot of people from your knowledge veere i need your suggestion
My aor is april 13
Bio / medical pass 17 th may
After than no update
17 may my background check shows in progress and my eligibility not started
3 days before my med pass date chnge to 18 th may as before it was 17th this happened with lots of people
Veere today my application status shows updated in gckey after 4 months and nothing changed ..? What does it means veere
Could definitely mean that IRCC is working on your application. Keep watching the PR tracker.

MarkSpenser

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Yesterday (Updated: Sep 8, 2023) my Tracker was updated but nothing changed. Did anyone else also got an updated date in their tracker but with no status change?

Last edited:

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yesterday (Updated: Sep 8, 2023) my Tracker was updated but nothing changed. Did anyone else also got an updated date in their tracker but with no status change?
Were you able to find out if it caused any change in your tracker or is that what is called the ghost update?

MarkSpenser

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Were you able to find out if it caused any change in your tracker or is that what is called the ghost update?

No, it's not a ghost update because it happened not in GCKey but in the tracker :) I just noticed that my review of medical results in GCKey was updated from May 9 to May 10 on either September 6 or 7, which might be the reason for the hidden update in the tracker. But based on my search on this forum, it's common practice for the IRCC to add 1 day to the medical exam date, yet nobody has reported a hidden update in their tracker after that. So I guess these are two separate events. And idk what to except :)

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No, it's not a ghost update because it happened not in GCKey but in the tracker :) I just noticed that my review of medical results in GCKey was updated from May 9 to May 10 on either September 6 or 7, which might be the reason for the hidden update in the tracker. But based on my search on this forum, it's common practice for the IRCC to add 1 day to the medical exam date, yet nobody has reported a hidden update in their tracker after that. So I guess these are two separate events. And idk what to except :)
Oh okay ! Actually tonnes of people across all forums are talking about a day increase in MEP from since last week.