+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

MehdiDXB

Jan 4, 2023
R10 pass = your application has all required documents. Which seems to be the case as you submitted the PCC.
Got it, I hope so. Would Eligibility and Background start only once all documents are sent (R10 Pass)?

For info, my medicals were upfront and the biometrics were taken from a previous visa application, so no conclusion to be taken from that so far.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Got it, I hope so. For info, my medicals were upfront and the biometrics were taken from a previous visa application, so no conclusion to be taken from that so far.
Your eligibility and bgc is in progress. Which shouldn't happen if you weren't R10 pass. IRCC can surprise though. But it looks positive overall.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Honestly I learned nothing new, the last update I got was biometrics clearing on 2 June and that was the same in my GCMS notes. The only extra details were notes from the officer who conducted my R10 completeness check verifying my CRS score. Fingers crossed it gets picked up again soon.. going on 2 months with no movement after the first steps completed very quickly.
i got my GCMS today, sadly it was old since my eligibility has passed after that. Do you know whats the security due date in GCMS? does it have any significance?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
i got my GCMS today, sadly it was old since my eligibility has passed after that. Do you know whats the security due date in GCMS? does it have any significance?
Unfortunately the due date is more like a placeholder. Your case processing officer can decide to honor/not honor it. But they can also process your application way before the due date too.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Unfortunately the due date is more like a placeholder. Your case processing officer can decide to honor/not honor it. But they can also process your application way before the due date too.
yeah kind of sad, hope they do it soon, also noticed the processing has become little slow, looking at the status in other groups and forums. i thought it was only me. Anyway, hoping to see it gets completed soon. Better be prepared mentally for 6 months and be happy if i get it early.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
This is exactly what happened to me. My GCMS had July 16th due date, VO did nothing on the said date. If I order notes again next month I will see a future due date I guess. I just wish our customer were so forgiving if we keep move deliverables like that, or vendors if we delay payments :p

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
This is exactly what happened to me. My GCMS had July 16th due date, VO did nothing on the said date. If I order notes again next month I will see a future due date I guess. I just wish our customer were so forgiving if we keep move deliverables like that, or vendors if we delay payments :p
when did you get your gcms notes, my eligibility completed couple of weeks back, i ordered another one July 25th i think that will give a clear picture of my current application status and yeah i totally agree with it, god knows how many late nights i have worked to complete deliverables for customers and the due date doesn't mean anything it seems!!

Deepan1990

Jul 31, 2023
Hi, We are family of four and we have received our COPR.. I am the primary applicant and planning to land first and then planning to bring my dependents (Before COPR expiry anyways). Do I need to show Proof of funds to BSO while bringing the dependents

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
when did you get your gcms notes, my eligibility completed couple of weeks back, i ordered another one July 25th i think that will give a clear picture of my current application status and yeah i totally agree with it, god knows how many late nights i have worked to complete deliverables for customers and the due date doesn't mean anything it seems!!
I got mine in mid July exactly 31 days after I ordered in mid june.

Reactions: krishislegend