+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

ankitdhm

Jul 10, 2023
submitted and get AOR on May 18
in Tracker
Medical updated nd completed on June 7
biometric provided on June 12 but still in process as of today.anyone hav an idea ?
Eligibility not started yet
Background in process

i dont hav access to gckey as my representative applied

Charu2021

Sep 23, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-05-2023
Haha yes, IKR. I was worried about the same and rechecked my ITA . In my ADR, I attached my ITA as well to make it further clear. On Friday, The status of additional documents changed to - The additional Documents you submitted have been uploaded.
Hoping to see further updates soon.
Looks like the document got accepted. I received an email yesterday, stating “We successfully received your documents for Application number xxx” and when I logged in to my GC key today I see this-
Final Decision - 10th July, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
No change in the tracker yet.

Reactions: Tomia

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hi guys, got tracker updated today with COPR, still no RFV/PPR email but I believe it will come soon. Posting my timeline below to help who is waiting:

FSW-O | Brazil

AOR: May 28th
MEP/BIL/UCI: June 20th
Ghost update 1: June 21st
Able to create account on tracker: June 21st
Biometrics collection: June 22nd
Biometrics completed on tracker and GCKey: June 23rd
Ghost Update 2: July 1st
Eligibility started: July 3rd
Status change in GCKey: July 9th: Latest update: Final decision - July 9, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
All completed in tracker and COPR details: July 10th

Total waiting time from AOR to COPR in portal: 43 days
Congrats!!! That was fast! Do you know your VO?

aisling_ai

Apr 19, 2023
Was going to move at the end of April, but I was dealing with an emergency till a few weeks ago. I now will move at the end of Aug or September.

Being stressed out because of job, housing, etc is perfectly okay. Have you considered any of these options to make your transition easier?
1. Getting a job pre-landing
2. Soft landing to get a job, rental, etc and then bring everyone (if you have dependants) once you feel comfortable
3. Leveraging friends and family to help you settle - it might sound a bit more, but it makes a huge difference if there's someone helping you(e.g. renting a friend's house/room, etc)
4. Talking to professionals from your industry, holding similar job titles or higher to benchmark your skills and comp expectations
5. There are realtors who work exclusively with newcomers - they might ask you for 4-6 months of rent in advance, but can solve a part of your settlement

I've a job so that makes it easier to think about where to live, what to rent/buy, etc.
Wow, thats awesome getting a job prelanding. I tried indeed.ca but it seems not having a ca phone number limiting my success. I'll try the other suggestions, being a family of 3 makes it ever more so overwhelming. Thanks.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Wow, thats awesome getting a job prelanding. I tried indeed.ca but it seems not having a ca phone number limiting my success. I'll try the other suggestions, being a family of 3 makes it ever more so overwhelming. Thanks.
Yes, not having a phone number definitely will hurt your chances. You can get a virtual Canadian phone number to bridge the gap.

I don't know what job title/industry you are from, but if you are in tech, product, marketing, growth, customer success, sales, etc - I'd highly suggest joining communities to start your journey. Most people in these spaces can easily land jobs within a few weeks of landing or even before landing.

Do let me know if there's anything I can do to help out as well. Will be happy to reach out to my network and pull recommendations if I can.

Reactions: Charu2021

xanderzzy

Nov 17, 2022
For people who got the RFV emails. May I ask how long did it take from having BGC and eligibility completed in tracker to getting the golden mail? It looks like there is a final review period and mine has apparently taken more than 2 weeks. I am getting a little bit worried here.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
For people who got the RFV emails. May I ask how long did it take from having BGC and eligibility completed in tracker to getting the golden mail? It looks like there is a final review period and mine has apparently taken more than 2 weeks. I am getting a little bit worried here.
Wrote this in April AOR thread yesterday:

>After all the 4 steps(MEP, BIL, BGS, and Eligibility) are done, your application is sent for a final review. Then a decision is made and the communication(portal, RFV, PPR) is sent to the applicant.

You have nothing to worry about. They can only choke your application for a few more weeks or months now, but they can't reject your application. In fact, rejection doesn't really happen at this stage. You'll get a PFL at best, which you should've received during either BGS or Eligibility.

If you got no PFL/ADR at that stage, you are unlikely to get one now as those stages are over.

xanderzzy

Nov 17, 2022
Wrote this in April AOR thread yesterday:

>After all the 4 steps(MEP, BIL, BGS, and Eligibility) are done, your application is sent for a final review. Then a decision is made and the communication(portal, RFV, PPR) is sent to the applicant.

You have nothing to worry about. They can only choke your application for a few more weeks or months now, but they can't reject your application. In fact, rejection doesn't really happen at this stage. You'll get a PFL at best, which you should've received during either BGS or Eligibility.

If you got no PFL/ADR at that stage, you are unlikely to get one now as those stages are over.
Thanks @iSaidGoodDay for the reassurance. I hope that there is no PFL.
I was rejected in an earlier EE application due to NOC misalignment and I corrected it in my current application. (Both are actually teer 1, and the job requirements and duties are pretty similar. ) I submitted a LOE as well as a more detailed work verification letter this time. I am worried that they might linger on that issue again for an extended period of time.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks @iSaidGoodDay for the reassurance. I hope that there is no PFL.
I was rejected in an earlier EE application due to NOC misalignment and I corrected it in my current application. (Both are actually teer 1, and the job requirements and duties are pretty similar. ) I submitted a LOE as well as a more detailed work verification letter this time. I am worried that they might linger on that issue again for an extended period of time.
The cool part about "All completed" stage is that you were cleared of possibilities of a PFL or ADRs. Hopefully, your email will arrive soon! :)

Twindream

Jul 12, 2019
Hi all

AOR- 17 May
BIL - 09 June
Eligibility Completed for primary applicant -06 July
Request for IMM 5669 & IMM 5604-10 July

Please advise,why I received the request for IMM forms, when the information is available on the online application

Is there something to be concerned about?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all

AOR- 17 May
BIL - 09 June
Eligibility Completed for primary applicant -06 July
Request for IMM 5669 & IMM 5604-10 July

Please advise,why I received the request for IMM forms, when the information is available on the online application

Is there something to be concerned about?
Is there any background info that you might've missed earlier? Getting a Schedule-A is common and there are VOs that appear to be requesting ADRs a lot more compared to others. It is standard, although while filling in Schedule-A, make sure you include gaps, refusals, etc type info that folks often miss.

I don't know what you got IMM 5604. Do you have a non-accompanying dependent listed in your application?

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
The cool part about "All completed" stage is that you were cleared of possibilities of a PFL or ADRs. Hopefully, your email will arrive soon! :)
Thank you for spreading positivity in an anxious bunch of people like me :D

Reactions: Hangry_Lady

Twindream

Jul 12, 2019
Is there any background info that you might've missed earlier? Getting a Schedule-A is common and there are VOs that appear to be requesting ADRs a lot more compared to others. It is standard, although while filling in Schedule-A, make sure you include gaps, refusals, etc type info that folks often miss.

I don't know what you got IMM 5604. Do you have a non-accompanying dependent listed in your application?
Thankyou for your response

I am very sure I did not miss any information and I don't have any non accompanying dependent as well