+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Over a month since DM and more than 2 weeks since everything was updated to completed, and still nothing from anywhere. Getting concerned since everyone else seems to have only waited a week or so between DM and COPR

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Over a month since DM and more than 2 weeks since everything was updated to completed, and still nothing from anywhere. Getting concerned since everyone else seems to have only waited a week or so between DM and COPR
When was your background completed? I think background can get stuck for long..
Even our statuses have been completed nearly 2 weeks ago(received pre arrival too) and still application is in process and no PPR or COPR

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
When was your background completed? I think background can get stuck for long..
Even our statuses have been completed nearly 2 weeks ago(received pre arrival too) and still application is in process and no PPR or COPR
Background was completed September 28th, Sponsor approval has been done since August 3rd. Pre-arrival was sent July 28th

We have a COPR number and expiration date, but no official document - last update on the PR tracker shows October 17th, and the last "official" update was October 11th when they "received the information [we] sent", which I imagine was the receipt for the additional $200 owned in fees (this additional payment was because the increased the fees between when we paid and when we submitted the documents, but I don't think that was causing the delay because we were personally called about these fees and it was updated on the spot with the rep on the phone).

Sep 17, 2022
When did you get your AOR?
and when did you submit?
It’s almost 6 months for us now and still nothing not even AOR
Date of submission was 18th may and got AOR on 18th july.. rest waiting nd waiting .
No biometric call nor medical requests came .

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
Does the file always get transferred to New delhi for outland online applicants? Is it true when the processing is done, its moved to Delhi to be finalised?
thanks.

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
ECAS is updated to DM
PR tracker is updated with COPR number

No PPR yet
This is where we've been since mid-October too. Had another "update" on PR tracker on November 3rd, but nothing that I can find has changed

Been more than a month since DM for us, and I'm getting kinda worried. According to the spreadsheet, no one else has waited this long between DM and COPR

Last edited: