+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

Oct 11, 2022
This is where we've been since mid-October too. Had another "update" on PR tracker on November 3rd, but nothing that I can find has changed

Been more than a month since DM for us, and I'm getting kinda worried. According to the spreadsheet, no one else has waited this long between DM and COPR
I got dm on 19 September . waiting for ppr .

Reactions: RemiPuppy

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi can anyone who received AOR tell me how many documents on the F12 trick page that are marked as isComplete: true?
For me there are 5 documents showing isComplete: true and the rest are null.
Although the documentApproved is true for every document.

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
I'm so stressed you guys. We were told on September 28th that we had been approved, but because of the fee increase on April 30th (we paid April 8th but submitted May 25th) our application fees were short by $200. I paid on the same day with the lady on the phone, and she received it and the receipt, and forwarded our documents to the COPR people. I figured that we would get COPR within a few weeks, and booked flights to the US for December so we could officially move my husband (driving back with a Uhaul). But since then we have had minimal updates, but no important ones, and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone we can contact? Can we cross the border with a COPR document number? Should we just cancel the whole trip altogether? Any help is appreciated <3 Most other folks who applied paper inland are approved and I feel like ours was forgotten or something

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Does the file always get transferred to New delhi for outland online applicants? Is it true when the processing is done, its moved to Delhi to be finalised?
thanks.
Not sure about this as they do say it can be transferred to another visa office as well but don't know for sure.
Any updates?

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
I'm so stressed you guys. We were told on September 28th that we had been approved, but because of the fee increase on April 30th (we paid April 8th but submitted May 25th) our application fees were short by $200. I paid on the same day with the lady on the phone, and she received it and the receipt, and forwarded our documents to the COPR people. I figured that we would get COPR within a few weeks, and booked flights to the US for December so we could officially move my husband (driving back with a Uhaul). But since then we have had minimal updates, but no important ones, and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone we can contact? Can we cross the border with a COPR document number? Should we just cancel the whole trip altogether? Any help is appreciated <3 Most other folks who applied paper inland are approved and I feel like ours was forgotten or something
So sorry to hear this but looks like whole Fee thing has delayed the process. Did you call IRCC again? try that and check whats happening..

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
So sorry to hear this but looks like whole Fee thing has delayed the process. Did you call IRCC again? try that and check whats happening..
I don't really know who to call. The lady I spoke to specifically said not to call her because she has no more information on the matter, once it went to the COPR people, and I don't know who they are or where to even start looking for that number. I sent off 2 different inquiries (one via the webform) but who knows if I'll get any response there either.

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
I don't really know who to call. The lady I spoke to specifically said not to call her because she has no more information on the matter, once it went to the COPR people, and I don't know who they are or where to even start looking for that number. I sent off 2 different inquiries (one via the webform) but who knows if I'll get any response there either.
What number did you call? I am just wondering you got the number right, sorry not to doubt but just a lot of scams these days in Canada

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
What number did you call? I am just wondering you got the number right, sorry not to doubt but just a lot of scams these days in Canada
I haven't called anyone yet, but the lady I spoke to in September called me. I received the phone call about 5 minutes after I got an official email from IRCC, telling me that I had to pay the fees. She was the one to tell me not to call her back because she didn't have any more information once she sent the documents to the COPR folks. I then paid the fee and uploaded the receipt to our immigration account as well as providing the details to her.

I'm going to try the official call-line on Wednesday, probably. The one that comes up immediately if you search for IRCC phone number

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
I haven't called anyone yet, but the lady I spoke to in September called me. I received the phone call about 5 minutes after I got an official email from IRCC, telling me that I had to pay the fees. She was the one to tell me not to call her back because she didn't have any more information once she sent the documents to the COPR folks. I then paid the fee and uploaded the receipt to our immigration account as well as providing the details to her.

I'm going to try the official call-line on Wednesday, probably. The one that comes up immediately if you search for IRCC phone number
Yes please try that 1800 number and hopefully they should be able to give you more information!

Reactions: RemiPuppy

Biber beltran

Nov 7, 2022
Buenas tardes,soy colombiana y cuento mi experiencia, nosotros aplicamos el 13 de mayo ,en el mes de agosto llegó nuestro acuse de recibo osea el número, al mes nos llegaron la carta de los biometricos y antecedentes penales, y al mes y medio la carta para los exámenes médicos, hace 20 días los hicimos y estamos ala espera de que manden pronto la carta para enviar los pasaportes, animo que están agilizando rápido las aplicaciones, mucha surte para todos.