+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

moohead

Jul 1, 2022
hi guys, i submitted inland (BC) paper form tgt with owp application for my husband, sharing some timeline as of today:
application couriered: may 11
application received: may 12
aor: jun 11
medical request: jun 13
reminder email for med exam, bio, police cert: jun 17
bio request: jun 23
owp received: jun 23

just joined the wtsp group as well, good luck everyone!

Reactions: Kiikii

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
hi guys, i submitted inland (BC) paper form tgt with owp application for my husband, sharing some timeline as of today:
application couriered: may 11
application received: may 12
aor: jun 11
medical request: jun 13
reminder email for med exam, bio, police cert: jun 17
bio request: jun 23
owp received: jun 23

just joined the wtsp group as well, good luck everyone!
It's good to see a new trend. OWP approved in less than 2 months!

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
We just received a medical request letter with an application number. There is no official AOR email.
Application received date: May 24th.
Inland, Paper based

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Here's our timeline, for anyone interested:

Inland paper application w/ OWP
Application sent: May 21st
App. received: June 3rd
AOR with application number: June 28th
Medical request: June 28th

His medical is being done on the 8th of July. We're hoping for his OWP in the next few days, if anyone else's timeline is anything to go by :)

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Here's our timeline, for anyone interested:

Inland paper application w/ OWP
Application sent: May 21st
App. received: June 3rd
AOR with application number: June 28th
Medical request: June 28th

His medical is being done on the 8th of July. We're hoping for his OWP in the next few days, if anyone else's timeline is anything to go by :)
We received a medical request letter with IMM1017, which has application number on it. Did you get two emails, one for AOR and one for medical request?

Dan90’s

May 2, 2018
Quick question here..on the form IMM 5476, it is okay for the spouse to be the representative right? I saw this question posted on another thread as someone's application got rejected because of the representative form but I don't think its because the spouse was the representative

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Quick question here..on the form IMM 5476, it is okay for the spouse to be the representative right? I saw this question posted on another thread as someone's application got rejected because of the representative form but I don't think its because the spouse was the representative
I saw that also and my heart stopped. I filled that out to be the representative for my spouse and I also paid a lawyer to look over to ensure everything was completed and they never told me I couldn't be the representative. I did read again that yes a spouse can be a representative. I'm praying this is still true.

Dan90’s

May 2, 2018
I saw that also and my heart stopped. I filled that out to be the representative for my spouse and I also paid a lawyer to look over to ensure everything was completed and they never told me I couldn't be the representative. I did read again that yes a spouse can be a representative. I'm praying this is still true.
I'm guessing this person missed something or didn't use proper signature because i checked other posts he/she made and written name was used as signature instead of normal/regular signature. I'm waiting for the person to respond to share more so we know what happened

poporopos

Sep 22, 2021
Yes, It is common