Hello everyone! update from this:)
it's shows my application is approved !!! yeah
Took me 78days of waiting haha

Application submitted on May 24
Biometric completed on June 1
Upfront medical passed on June 17
Eligibility review started on June 25
Approved on Aug 10
congratulations! Sds.? Which visa office?

Aug 10, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I applied online and am From Brazil. Still haven't heard anything, not even a message to say they are reviewing my application. I did my medical before applying so that is all done, any idea how long I should expect to wait? My school is not doing online for my program and right now I have flights for august 25th as I can only miss a few days of class.

Application submitted - May 15th
Biometric completed - June 7th and updated in the portal the same day
Medical passed - May 19th

Nothing since the june 7th biometric update. Any ideas? Thanks so much and what an amazing community I found here!

Reactions: Aesopzai

tagnonprivael

Aug 6, 2021
Visa office applied: Accra, Ghana

Application submitted: May 15th
BCL received: May 16th
Biometrics completed: May 21st
Medicals: Waiting for request
Review of eligibility: Started
Background check: Started

No update since.
I was told it was not possible to do an upfront medical exam after the application was submitted but after reading your comments it seems it is possible.
Anybody in the same situation ?

Last edited:

beesechurger

Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone!

Applied online from Russia on May 15th.

Passed medical exam on June 29th, the results were submitted to the IRCC on July 6th. No news since then... Is that ok for them to review it for so long? Visa office -- Warsaw.

MarieCol

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone!

Applied online from Russia on May 15th.

Passed medical exam on June 29th, the results were submitted to the IRCC on July 6th. No news since then... Is that ok for them to review it for so long? Visa office -- Warsaw.
Hey! I've read on this forum that Warsaw office is not the fastest in processing, that also give s lot of rejections. Be patient, that must give an answer soon.
I am Russian applied in Colombia on May 16th haven't heard anything since biometrics were done.

cobided

Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

non sds, applied for study permit and open work permit for my wife 18 may 2021 from Turkey.

Biometrics - May 21, 2021:Completed.

I do not need any medical reports and have not recieved any updates since the biometrics were comlpeted,

I am really frustrated because I thought It has already been finalised by now. And also I did not know there are certain processes like eligibility etc. takes time. I am waiting just for a decision and even cannot get a booking for flights or even do not know if I will became a student or not and courses will start on september 7th.

good luck to everyone...

big fungus

Aug 2, 2021
Hello everyone,

non sds, applied for study permit and open work permit for my wife 18 may 2021 from Turkey.

Biometrics - May 21, 2021:Completed.

I do not need any medical reports and have not recieved any updates since the biometrics were comlpeted,

I am really frustrated because I thought It has already been finalised by now. And also I did not know there are certain processes like eligibility etc. takes time. I am waiting just for a decision and even cannot get a booking for flights or even do not know if I will became a student or not and courses will start on september 7th.

good luck to everyone...
same problem here. Except that I just handed in biometrics on the 22nd of july in berlin, applied on 17th of may. In this case i should be prepared to wait till october lol, ffs. good luck anyways

cobided

Aug 11, 2021
does anyone have any idea on why they were saying they are finalising 9 and 15 of may applications on August 3 update and suddenly they updated it May 23 and 29 now with the august 10 update just passed the week of may 16 and 22? for months it is the first time that I have seen such a thing and funny thing that i was applied on may 18 lol.