Sep 22, 2021
United Kingdom
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-05-2021
Hey everyone! Just to let you all know, I received a call from my immigration consultant last night, my study permit application has been approved. The details are in my timeline. Which is actually seems completely different to most other applicants' timelines. So, for any May applicants still waiting, keep the faith as you never know when things will happen.

I had no updates for 5 whole months but then everything happened in less than 10 days. Also, for anyone applying from a visitor visa exempt nation (like the UK) you don't need to send your passport away and you won't receive a passport request.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to this forum, you all helped me make sense of this process and gave me hope when all seemed lost and for that I'll be eternally grateful!

Peace

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hey everyone! Just to let you all know, I received a call from my immigration consultant last night, my study permit application has been approved. The details are in my timeline. Which is actually seems completely different to most other applicants' timelines. So, for any May applicants still waiting, keep the faith as you never know when things will happen.

I had no updates for 5 whole months but then everything happened in less than 10 days. Also, for anyone applying from a visitor visa exempt nation (like the UK) you don't need to send your passport away and you won't receive a passport request.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to this forum, you all helped me make sense of this process and gave me hope when all seemed lost and for that I'll be eternally grateful!

Peace
Hey lots of congrats!! I applied on july 5th and got BVL on 17th September but no news after that.. u think I still got a chance of approval?? When did u get ur BVL?

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd

Peace
congratulations !!!!

Reactions: brunoshayman

goddessxine

Jun 5, 2021

Peace
Congratulations! :)

Lord harden

Jul 12, 2021

Peace
Congratulations