+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 STUDY PERMIT APPLICANTS-PLEASE JOIN

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
does anyone have any idea on why they were saying they are finalising 9 and 15 of may applications on August 3 update and suddenly they updated it May 23 and 29 now with the august 10 update just passed the week of may 16 and 22? for months it is the first time that I have seen such a thing and funny thing that i was applied on may 18 lol.
Lot of people who applied around May 15th got their PPR on August 5th. I know someone who applied on 17th got it, and even someone who applied on 22nd. Given yours has gone beyond its processing time, you need to raise a webform.

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Lot of people who applied around May 15th got their PPR on August 5th. I know someone who applied on 17th got it, and even someone who applied on 22nd. Given yours has gone beyond its processing time, you need to raise a webform.
Does raising a web form could lead to further delay? I applied on May 6th and completed biometrics on May 9th. Received Bvl on July 22nd also review of eligibility has started the same day.
do you think I have to raise a web form?
(Non sds)

cobided

Aug 11, 2021
I raised one today thank you so much. It says 28 days for response i hope i can get an answer earlier. I am also not sure to raise a webform to Ankara visa office since i applied online.

And there is one more thing that i am not sure about, I have an open work permit application for my wife and is that might be the reason for delay? I know it can be but arent we processed seperately even if we applied together? because there are different application numbers starting with S and W for both of us. thankl you for your time.
I was waiting with patience and following the updates on IRCC website since the beginning but now i was kind of nervous and do not know what to do.

cobided

Aug 11, 2021
Does raising a web form could lead to further delay? I applied on May 6th and completed biometrics on May 9th. Received Bvl on July 22nd also review of eligibility has started the same day.
(Non sds)
what is bvl by the way i have given my biometrics on may 21 and it says completed on my page. is there any other document that i should have been receiverd by now? thanks

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
(Non sds)
raising web form doesnt do anything.

Reactions: Ritz@BrockU

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
what is bvl by the way i have given my biometrics on may 21 and it says completed on my page. is there any other document that i should have been receiverd by now? thanks
Bvl is biometrics validation letter. Usually applicants receive it after biometrics submission and before the decision, while some people, on the other hand, receive it with their decision.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I raised one today thank you so much. It says 28 days for response i hope i can get an answer earlier. I am also not sure to raise a webform to Ankara visa office since i applied online.

And there is one more thing that i am not sure about, I have an open work permit application for my wife and is that might be the reason for delay? I know it can be but arent we processed seperately even if we applied together? because there are different application numbers starting with S and W for both of us. thankl you for your time.
I was waiting with patience and following the updates on IRCC website since the beginning but now i was kind of nervous and do not know what to do.
Possible, I have seen folks here who got their application after 4-5 months as it was both SOWP + SP. Also, webforms work, IRCC has to look at it in order to process, so if your application is just pending last stages, it can help move it ahead. Whoever says it doesn't, might be saying out of anecdotal experiences.

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Possible, I have seen folks here who got their application after 4-5 months as it was both SOWP + SP. Also, webforms work, IRCC has to look at it in order to process, so if your application is just pending last stages, it can help move it ahead. Whoever says it doesn't, might be saying out of anecdotal experiences.
For the most part you get generic reply from web form with no real reply for most cases

tt185

Aug 10, 2021
Hello,

I applied on 13th May 2021 in non SDS category for September 2021 intake.I have not received any decision yet.Would like to know about others' experiences.
(study permit applications being processed in Mexico City)

Application submitted on May 14th

Biometrics completed on May 21

Medical Exam passed on July 30

Background check started on July 30

Study Permit Approved 12th August!! BVL and PPR same day.

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021

congrats buddy

Reactions: tt185

Mariaclara1802

Aug 9, 2021

How long did it take for your medical to be processed?