+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 spousal inland applicants.

Carairish

Mar 12, 2021
I am an applicant in May and my wife received a temporary application number after 6 weeks, is that the pre AOR that ppl mentioned here? And is that a good or bad sign about the application? Thx
Snap! I am on the same boat as you! I received my pre-Aor on June 20th but nothing since. have you heard anything?

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey everybody!

I sent our spousal sponsorship application on 25th of May, and it was received same day according to my tracking information. However, I didn't get yet an pre-AOR.

Is there anyone in the same situation? I'm following the spreadsheet on Google Drive and I saw some people who also didn't get it. I'm starting to get worried.

Thank you!

47sam

Jul 21, 2021
Hey everybody!

I sent our spousal sponsorship application on 25th of May, and it was received same day according to my tracking information. However, I didn't get yet an pre-AOR.

Is there anyone in the same situation? I'm following the spreadsheet on Google Drive and I saw some people who also didn't get it. I'm starting to get worried.

Thank you!
I'm in the same boat as you. I sent my application April 29, Canada Post shows it was delivered on May 5. I sent a form request to CIC they said they have no record of my application yet so I reached out to Canada Post to have them investigate.

I'm worried as well, but hopeful our applications are just caught in backlog.

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I'm in the same boat as you. I sent my application April 29, Canada Post shows it was delivered on May 5. I sent a form request to CIC they said they have no record of my application yet so I reached out to Canada Post to have them investigate.

I'm worried as well, but hopeful our applications are just caught in backlog.
I checked with FedEx, since I used their courier services and the customer service representative told me is in the mailroom and their employee signed for it. Probably is just the backlog. Fingers crossed...

Parm_99

Aug 13, 2021
Application received by IRCC on May 18th
Got my temporary application number on June 24th
Since then haven’t heard anything from them

Reactions: Carairish

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Same here, I think they sent out a bunch of temp number on 24 June, but keep doing the old applications afterwards.

Deepak kang

Jul 27, 2019
m applied Nov 2020 medical .biometric done Feb 2021 . Then applied gcms note in March 2021 then in beginning in June but no response.....

Carairish

Mar 12, 2021
you have quite a similar timeline to me ..give or take a day or 2. have you also applied for the owp?

Reactions: Parm_99

Parm_99

Aug 13, 2021
you have quite a similar timeline to me ..give or take a day or 2. have you also applied for the owp?
No i have not. My immigration consultant told me that I should apply for it once i get my AOR idk why tho since i have seen people applying OWP with the application.

Reactions: sunset11

sunset11

Apr 12, 2021
No i have not. My immigration consultant told me that I should apply for it once i get my AOR idk why tho since i have seen people applying OWP with the application.
What is your status? If you have valid status or applying for extension or restoration of your visa, you can apply for owp before you receive your aor...

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Did anyone notice that owp has been delaying seriously and it’s just worsening?
I checked the spreadsheet and found that no 2021 applicant has owp approved, same for dec2020. For Oct and nov 2020 only less than 20% have it now, and sept got much more than that, but still got only 6x% approved. So does it mean the assumption of getting owp in 8 months previously is not right? but at the same time there are more people getting copr than owp, so maybe a lot of people have their owp stage skipped?

MANIKSS

May 25, 2021
Dont worry stay calm i have my friends they applied for inland in late 2020 they recieved their PR straight but for the owp they considering the request very rare because they straight working PR application. Hopw we will get something next month or so

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Dont worry stay calm i have my friends they applied for inland in late 2020 they recieved their PR straight but for the owp they considering the request very rare because they straight working PR application. Hopw we will get something next month or so
but 9 to 10 months without work is still horrible, even if you got enough money, out of work for a year may hinder ur career forever.

• Sad
Reactions: Carairish

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
but 9 to 10 months without work is still horrible, even if you got enough money, out of work for a year may hinder ur career forever.
Is crazy how this OWP is taking so such a long time to come thru…we will keep pushing and hoping for the best.