+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 spousal inland applicants.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Decided to start this thread for May 2021 spousal inland canada class applicants who submitted in May 2021.
Spouse application +OWP
1,Application sent out thru UPS Courier service 06/05/2021,
2,Application delivered/received/signed by ircc staff 7/05/2022.
Spouse is Canadian born married for 12yrs and we have 4kids together...the waiting game begins Goodluck to all applicants.

GEBolton

May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Thanks for starting this thread!

We've also submitted spouse application + OWP.

Sent through Fedex Courier service on 21/05/2021, awaiting delivery and signing by IRCC staff projected for 25/05/2021.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for starting this thread!

We've also submitted spouse application + OWP.
Awesome I called ircc yesterday and they confirmed that they have received my application and also seen my payment that is in queue waiting for an officer to open it then if is all complete as per checklist that they will issue the AOR with reference number...Goodluck to us all.

Reactions: GEBolton

MANIKSS

May 25, 2021
I submitted my spousal application and work permit to CPC missisuaga on they recieve it on May 25,2021 . I am waiting for AOR best of luck to all . If you guys have any update please post it

GEBolton

May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
I submitted my spousal application and work permit to CPC missisuaga on they recieve it on May 25,2021 . I am waiting for AOR best of luck to all . If you guys have any update please post it
That's amazing! Best of luck to you too! I believe April's have received pre-AOR so hopefully this month, we will be next!

Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone!
We submitted an inland sponsorship application
-Received by IRCC on January 15, 2021,
-AOR received on March 15, 2021 (with a temporary application number),
-No updates since that.
My questions are:
1-Is receiving the AOR with a temporary application number means that my application is complete and it's only for process to begin?
2-Has any one received the AOR then he got his application documents sent back to him because it was incomplete?
3-I didn't apply for an open work permit, is it possible to apply online or should i sent a paper application ?
Thanks!

GEBolton

May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone!
We submitted an inland sponsorship application
-Received by IRCC on January 15, 2021,
-AOR received on March 15, 2021 (with a temporary application number),
-No updates since that.
My questions are:
1-Is receiving the AOR with a temporary application number means that my application is complete and it's only for process to begin?
2-Has any one received the AOR then he got his application documents sent back to him because it was incomplete?
3-I didn't apply for an open work permit, is it possible to apply online or should i sent a paper application ?
Thanks!
Hello! For question 1, it's actually pre-AOR that you've received so far, when you get the final AOR, it will start with an F - this will mean your application is complete and it's only for the process to begin. For question 2, I have read a few cases where people received pre-AOR and had their application returned, the most common reasons I've seen are for missing signatures or a missing NOA. For question 3, hoping someone else can answer! I sent in my OWP on paper with the spousal PR.

Aug 26, 2017
Hello! For question 1, it's actually pre-AOR that you've received so far, when you get the final AOR, it will start with an F - this will mean your application is complete and it's only for the process to begin. For question 2, I have read a few cases where people received pre-AOR and had their application returned, the most common reasons I've seen are for missing signatures or a missing NOA. For question 3, hoping someone else can answer! I sent in my OWP on paper with the spousal PR.
Thank you so much for the answers, that was very helpful. But what do you mean by NOA please?
I would like also to inform you that i forgot to fill in my father's birthday in the IMM5406 could that be a reason to send me back my application.
Big thanks!

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Goo
Good luck will definitely give an update.

GEBolton

May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Thank you so much for the answers, that was very helpful. But what do you mean by NOA please?
I would like also to inform you that i forgot to fill in my father's birthday in the IMM5406 could that be a reason to send me back my application.
Big thanks!
NOA is the Notice of Assessment that your sponsor would receive after filing taxes for the year. It can be printed through the Canada Revenue Agency online account.
Oh no - to be honest, it is possible but I'm not too sure, they could also ask you to upload a new one via webform too. I'd probably call and ask in case.

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
May 2021- Inland Applicant under Common-Law with 2 dependents.

AR- 2021-05-11
Pre-AOR- 2021-06-24

Good luck to all of us
Please keep updated☺