+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 spousal inland applicants.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I used my ICU number then my family name/date of birth/country of origin and it came up...I have TRV so I used the ICU number.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Do you mean GCKey? Good for you.
Because normally you cant until you get the actual AOR.
Not GCkey I hooked it up on ECAS and got the message that my application has been received I tried to link to my GCkey account but no success yet.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Not GCkey I hooked it up on ECAS and got the message that my application has been received I tried to link to my GCkey account but no success yet.
Note I didn’t declare my ICU number while filling the application form but was surprised I used it and it gave me the information that my application for PR has been received.

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
I am an applicant in May and my wife received a temporary application number after 6 weeks, is that the pre AOR that ppl mentioned here? And is that a good or bad sign about the application? Thx

Reactions: Carairish

GEBolton

May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
I am an applicant in May and my wife received a temporary application number after 6 weeks, is that the pre AOR that ppl mentioned here? And is that a good or bad sign about the application? Thx
It's the first good sign that they've received your application. The next step we hope for is AOR, which confirms the application is complete (and won't be returned). With Pre-AOR, it could be returned at anytime.

Reactions: Takumi

Carairish

Mar 12, 2021
I submitted my spousal application and work permit to CPC missisuaga on they recieve it on May 25,2021 . I am waiting for AOR best of luck to all . If you guys have any update please post it
Hi Manikss,
our dates are the same! I received a pre-Aor on June 20th. Have you received yours?