Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
they have requested pcc from me too, but there is option available to upload it directly in the gc key login where we can submit documents, i should upload it there only and no need to raise a web form?
Just reduce the size and send it via webform and you will be fine....in that case, your file number and UCI will be added online for them to know where the pcc is going or added to

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Application Received: 2021-05-03
AOR1: 2021-06-09
Biometrics Letter: 2021-06-17
Sponsorship Approval: 2021-06-18
Moved to Visa Office (New York, USA): 2021-06-18
Application "In Process" / ECAS Line 2: 2021-06-29
Biometrics Given/Passed: 2021-07-07
Medical Request: 2021-09-09
Pre-Arrival Letter: 2021-09-09
Medical Exam: 2021-09-10
Medical Passed: 2021-09-18
Decision Made: 2021-09-25
Passport Request: 2021-09-30
Happy for you, congrats :)

Reactions: Shafiqua and gc1735

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group,

I got medical request today.

I don't know how to express so much joy. Application May 31, 2021

The letter of request brings the IMM 1017 form.

I don't need to fill out or send anything, right?

Just print that and take it to the appointment with the photos and the passport ??

Please guide me what else is needed,

I thank you.

Sorry for my english, is bad,

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hello group,

Just print that and take it to the appointment with the photos and the passport ??

I thank you.

I didn't bring any photos: they insisted on taking the picture at the medical center when I arrived.
Also, if you wear prescription glasses, you'll need to bring them to the appointment. You would also need to bring any medical records for any significant medical conditions or disabilities. But all of this information should be in the email from the medical center, they will send it to you when you book your appointment.
Drink a lot of water before you go there :) good luck.

• Love
Reactions: KATHIA08

Rajat2512

Aug 11, 2019
Hello group,

I thank you.

Congratulations, which Visa office they moved your file?

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
@efie Please I need help if someone is available. Where must I upload ADR? Webform or Gckey? Additional documents were requested and for the past 4 weeks it says additional documents have been uploaded. Nothing again

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
@efie Please I need help if someone is available. Where must I upload ADR? Webform or Gckey? Additional documents were requested and for the past 4 weeks it says additional documents have been uploaded. Nothing again
Not elfie, but I submitted the additionally requested police certificate via a webform, because at that point my GCKey account was not linked to my application. If yours is, then there is a way to do it via GCKey. I don't believe there is a preferred way, or a faster way - they should both be roughly the same.

Reactions: Penny.a

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
@Scarpetta Not elfie, but I submitted the additionally requested police certificate via a webform, because at that point my GCKey account was not linked to my application. If yours is, then there is a way to do it via GCKey. I don't believe there is a preferred way, or a faster way - they should both be roughly the same.
I haven't heard from them after submitting it. It only says additional documents uploaded. We're worried why we haven't heard from them.

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
I haven't heard from them after submitting it. It only says additional documents uploaded. We're worried why we haven't heard from them.
For what it's worth, mine said "additional document uploaded, we are reviewing" for 3 months up until last week when we got the PPR. They never acknowledged completion of the review of the additional document submitted, just the fact that the additional document we sent was received. If you are very worried about the outcome, maybe you could call IRCC if one of you is in Canada at the moment and try to find out what is happening? Not sure they would answer, but at least you might feel better after trying..

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
For what it's worth, mine said "additional document uploaded, we are reviewing" for 3 months up until last week when we got the PPR. They never acknowledged completion of the review of the additional document submitted, just the fact that the additional document we sent was received. If you are very worried about the outcome, maybe you could call IRCC if one of you is in Canada at the moment and try to find out what is happening? Not sure they would answer, but at least you might feel better after trying..
Thank you for assisting me. It doesn't say they are reviewing the additional documents. It only says "additional documents uploaded" and we're hitting a month on Tuesday. My husband called IRCC Canada and was told to contact my local VO. They haven't responded yet but we're hoping for the best.

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Thank you for assisting me. It doesn't say they are reviewing the additional documents. It only says "additional documents uploaded" and we're hitting a month on Tuesday. My husband called IRCC Canada and was told to contact my local VO. They haven't responded yet but we're hoping for the best.
Ugh..I hate it when they make you go around in circles like that..I hope you can get something out of the VO, and I am sorry I couldn't be more help!