+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hi group,

This will help:
Someone who has already met with their partner in Canada in the last few months.

What is the review process for those vaccinated upon arrival in Canada? Is the process long, tedious? Or does it just take a few minutes without so much complication with the officer?

What are those steps when arriving?

Thank you so much,
Check this, I think it has all the information you are asking about.
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada

Fieldy

Jun 23, 2021
Hi group,

This will help:
Someone who has already met with their partner in Canada in the last few months.

What is the review process for those vaccinated upon arrival in Canada? Is the process long, tedious? Or does it just take a few minutes without so much complication with the officer?

What are those steps when arriving?

Thank you so much,
Hi - it’s very straight forward. You upload proof of double vaccination to the ArriveCAN app 72 hours before arriving. Take a paper copy just incase and have it ready with your passport when you land.

Reactions: KATHIA08

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Not elfie, but I submitted the additionally requested police certificate via a webform, because at that point my GCKey account was not linked to my application. If yours is, then there is a way to do it via GCKey. I don't believe there is a preferred way, or a faster way - they should both be roughly the same.
I didnt see this early.....If if you have the VO office email, email them and send webform as well and let ircc know you are serious....You are not in to joke at all

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I requested GCMS right after SA approval (Jul 8, 2021) and one after Line 2 (July 28, 2021). I received on Aug 25th and 27th respectively, but nothing has changed drastically. One thing I observed is initially file was transferred to Ottawa IR (Primary VO) and CIO-Sydney (Secondary VO) for Eligibility though my SA says New Delhi but it is transferred to New Delhi for Eligibility again (reason workload redistribution). Criminality is in process, Security and Eligibility is not started while waiting for officer to be assigned in New Delhi but physical file is still in Ottawa IR (that's where my confusion is @armoured any idea??). Once eligibility is cleared by the officer in local VO, lead officer approve it. Then security is initiated and will be cleared for PPR. It's my understanding of how the process works.
These people can just do anything so i will say it is relative...and anything can just happen

gc1735

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
COPR in hand! Thanks to everyone on this forum for your support and assistance, I'll definitely be sticking around to provide whatever help I can!

Final timeline:
Application Received: 2021-05-03
AOR1: 2021-06-09
Biometrics Letter: 2021-06-17
Sponsorship Approval: 2021-06-18
Moved to Visa Office (New York, USA): 2021-06-18
Application "In Process" / ECAS Line 2: 2021-06-29
Biometrics Given/Passed: 2021-07-07
Medical Request: 2021-09-09
Pre-Arrival Letter: 2021-09-09
Medical Exam: 2021-09-10
Medical Passed: 2021-09-18
Decision Made: 2021-09-25
Passport Request: 2021-09-30
Passport Received: 2021-10-08
COPR: 2021-10-13

ydd0713

Nov 5, 2018
Hello guys. My partner received email from IRCC requesting new IMM5669 and new cenomar. We were trying to upload the files to our GC key account but we couldn't because file is above limit of 4MB. Is anyone of you has idea how to minimize the size of the file?

gc1735

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Hello guys. My partner received email from IRCC requesting new IMM5669 and new cenomar. We were trying to upload the files to our GC key account but we couldn't because file is above limit of 4MB. Is anyone of you has idea how to minimize the size of the file?
Try smallpdf.com - not sure if it will work on the IMM5669 since that one is protected, but it may work for the Cenomar if that's just a standard PDF.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Try smallpdf.com - not sure if it will work on the IMM5669 since that one is protected, but it may work for the Cenomar if that's just a standard PDF.
They can use smallpdf.com after first printing the form as a PDF first. That way it becomes uneditable before uploading to the website.

Reactions: gc1735

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone know why they usualy ask for IMM 5669 again and also police check certificate usually

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
anyone from LVO get Pre-arrival yet... seems most others VOs have passed this stage
NDVO hasn't sent any single Pre arrival yet so I guess we are still in reason time frame limit. However, I have noticed one thing on our spreadsheet that for some reason files are not moving at regular speed in last 30 days!!!

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
anyone from LVO get Pre-arrival yet... seems most others VOs have passed this stage
Where you saw that most of the person got pre arrival .if you have any link pls share here .coz when ever i am watching tracking sheet it is showing same since 25 days.

sasola

Sep 23, 2021
Hi Team,
Need your suggestion,
I applied to sponsor my wife and 6 year daughter from Canada, AOR is 11th May-21, CPC Ottawa. (Outland applicants from India)
19th Oct 21, yesterday I got PPR email for my wife but did not receive PPR email for my daughter.
I called IRCC yesterday but they said nothing is updated in system yet and suggested to wait for 2 more days.
Is this normal or Principal applicant & dependent PPR email comes together ?