+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nads178

Mar 5, 2015
hello everyone,

what happens after medical passed ? Do we get PPR right away or what ?

Already biometrics exempt and RPRF is paid.

qwerty2520

May 26, 2021
Hello folks,
Anybody knows if we can submit spousal sponsorship application with COPR letter instead of PR card? I am waiting to receive my PR card from May 2021. Thanks in advance!

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello folks,
Anybody knows if we can submit spousal sponsorship application with COPR letter instead of PR card? I am waiting to receive my PR card from May 2021. Thanks in advance!
Yes, you can and when the PR card comes then you send a copy via webform as well!!

qwerty2520

May 26, 2021
Yes, you can and when the PR card comes then you send a copy via webform as well!!
Thank you, I called CIC and the agent said it may be returned depending on the officer reviewing it. Do you know anyone who submitted it with COPR and got accepted?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you, I called CIC and the agent said it may be returned depending on the officer reviewing it. Do you know anyone who submitted it with COPR and got accepted?
I sponsored my wife using the COPR letter...and after months when i got my PR card, i added that one as well...You see with CIC call centre, there are those who have more experience than the others and can provide you with what you need. Also, write a letter telling them you will send the main card when you recieve it..Just be proactive

Last edited:

Salonisaloni

Jan 11, 2019
Hi I applied for my husband in April 27 we got aor and get medical request on June 14 did medical on June 16 and updated on 21 June but after that there is ghost update on June 29 we started processing on June 29 what does this mean ?is somebody have same situation and any update ??
Please let me know I am more worried why it’s happen

gc1735

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
I just had a background check completed for a new job and it turned up a speeding ticket I'd gotten in 2018 (which I had forgotten about, but it is paid off), and it's classified in the report as a "non-criminal offense minor misdemeanor," but shows up as a court record. I answered "no" on my application for PR for the question "Have you...ever: been convicted of, or are you currently charged with, on trial for, or party to a crime or offence, or subject of any criminal proceedings in any country?" Is this an issue? Should I reach out to someone to include this information - I'm not sure this qualifies as a reportable "crime or offence." Thank you!

qwerty2520

May 26, 2021
I sponsored my wife using the COPR letter...and after months when i got my PR card, i added that one as well...You see with CIC call centre, there are those who have more experience than the others and can provide you with what you need. Also, write a letter telling them you will send the main card once you recieve it..Just be proactive
Thank you for your response.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi I applied for my husband in April 27 we got aor and get medical request on June 14 did medical on June 16 and updated on 21 June but after that there is ghost update on June 29 we started processing on June 29 what does this mean ?is somebody have same situation and any update ??
Please let me know I am more worried why it’s happen
It means just wait for IRCC to update you with non-ghostic information..lol....

I mean, the main information. Ghost update is a system update. Somebody refreshed the software or saved something....Until you get a real message asking or informing you about something, always ignore the ghost jargons

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I just had a background check completed for a new job and it turned up a speeding ticket I'd gotten in 2018 (which I had forgotten about, but it is paid off), and it's classified in the report as a "non-criminal offense minor misdemeanor," but shows up as a court record. I answered "no" on my application for PR for the question "Have you...ever: been convicted of, or are you currently charged with, on trial for, or party to a crime or offence, or subject of any criminal proceedings in any country?" Is this an issue? Should I reach out to someone to include this information - I'm not sure this qualifies as a reportable "crime or offence." Thank you!
Yes, it does....anyways depending on how the system looks at it so reach out to someone and tell your story....

Last edited:

khiladi25

Aug 15, 2021
Hello
Application received on 19th May 2021
Got AOR on 7th July
No update after that.
Any idea when i will get medical request?

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Hello
Application received on 19th May 2021
Got AOR on 7th July
No update after that.
Any idea when i will get medical request?
Timeline are all over the place and nobody can give an insight when you will receive a medical request. Looking at the trend line, BIL and SA are received within a few days to weeks after AOR. Right after Medical request is sent. Sometimes SA takes longer from days to months. You have to wait for SA first and some VO sent Medical at end of the process.

khiladi25

Aug 15, 2021
Timeline are all over the place and nobody can give an insight when you will receive a medical request. Looking at the trend line, BIL and SA are received within a few days to weeks after AOR. Right after Medical request is sent. Sometimes SA takes longer from days to months. You have to wait for SA first and some VO sent Medical at end of the process.
Thank You So Much

QuebecCSQ

Aug 10, 2021
I have been checking many trackers for the sponsorship applications and I can say that 75% (if not more) are for India. how come guys? and I am only talking about sponsorship applications only, what about other immigration categories? I am just wondering