+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

SheedaAmadi

May 31, 2021
Hi Guys,
After almost 6 months preparing the application, we sent it to Sydney on 5/28. I'm Canadian living abroad.
So far DHL tracking says "Delivery arranged no details expected" with a date of 5/31. Guess we still have to wait before trying to link the application to my online account.
Good luck to everybody on the journey! :)
Hi, the same happened to me. Had to call them for a new tracking number. If it happened on the last day of May, then i think your application will be delivered in June. Bah call them they will assist you with a new tracking number.

Reactions: michalm

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi, the same happened to me. Had to call them for a new tracking number. If it happened on the last day of May, then i think your application will be delivered in June. Bah call them they will assist you with a new tracking number.
Thanks! Will definitely do that

gouthamj

Dec 31, 2020
Hello guys, Second attempt to send my application Outland.
we sent the first one in February but it was returned without any explanation, we did forget to include a copy of our original non translated marriage certificate, but even though we sent it later they returned our application.
Package received on the 27th of may. Let's hope for the best this time.
Good luck to everyone !
Hi,
What did the rejection letter state? They must have specified the reason for return.

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
Yes - I didn't include details for my 21 year old son who had not lived with us, or been dependant on us, for about 2 years. I never considered that he might be considered a dependant child by the rules say that anyone under 22 is a dependant child and must be included. He has since turned 22 (and is not coming to Canada) so I just had to "refresh" the application and re-send,
This is very concerning. Our application was received May 4. But I didn’t include my conjugal partners youngest son because he lives with and is wholly dependent on his father, and there is no intention to try to bring him to Canada either now or later…

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This is very concerning. Our application was received May 4. But I didn’t include my conjugal partners youngest son because he lives with and is wholly dependent on his father, and there is no intention to try to bring him to Canada either now or later…
This likely will be a problem. Even if no intention, the child should have been included as non-accompanying. A possibility it will be returned. Likely at minimum you'll be asked to add the child.

Reactions: cb2020

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hey, thanks again for the advice.
Just got the new tracking number and it looks like my application was received on June 3rd. In light of this I'll be moving to the June thread.
Good luck to everybody from May!

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Just got AOR1 this morning, successfully linked the application and ECAS is showing that the application is "In Process" !
Awesome news congrats! Quick question: what form does it come in? Was it an email to the Sponsor, or a letter?

Moe92

Jun 10, 2021
I live in Canada and my wife is in Kenya, they received application on may 3rd, got an email today June 9, application in process and applicant my wife was sent for biometric.

Reactions: Scarpetta