+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

segorucu

Jun 8, 2018
Those who have passed their tests 3-4 months ago but have not heard back since the test, have you called the immigration office? Do they say something useful? Should I call them as well?

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Those who have passed their tests 3-4 months ago but have not heard back since the test, have you called the immigration office? Do they say something useful? Should I call them as well?
Yes you can call them, they’ll say exactly what you see on your online tracker. And will, in all probability, say everything is in order and the office will contact you if they need anything.

If your background check is still not done they might say, we need your fingerprints and ask you to wait for email from the office.

segorucu

Jun 8, 2018
Yes you can call them, they’ll say exactly what you see on your online tracker. And will, in all probability, say everything is in order and the office will contact you if they need anything.

If your background check is still not done they might say, we need your fingerprints and ask you to wait for email from the office.
Ok, thanks so no useful info:D

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My online application tracker says I have oath Ceremony scheduled for 10th June and I should get an email about oath Instruction. This update was about a week ago.

However I haven't received any email about Oath date or Instruction. Should I be worried ?

Zabooster

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Hi I want to how you apply expedite passport? Is only flight tickets are ok ?
So there are three options:
1. If you need the passport within the next 2 days.
2. If you need the passport within 3-25 days
3. If you need the passport within 26+ days.

In the first two cases you need to visit one of 35 specialized Passport Canada centers and provide a proof of travel OR need (doesn't have to be a ticket as you may need the passport for something other than travel e.g. a job application abroad).

Visits to the Passport Canada centers are either via prior online booking or via walk-in. For option 1 above, you will only opt for walk-in (be prepared for a long line-up in most of these centers). An appointment would give you priority over walk-ins waiting to be served.

For option 3 above, you could send in your application by mail.

To book an appointment at a specialized Passport Canada center, please use the link below:
https://eservices.canada.ca/en/reservation/

Zabooster

Star Member
May 17, 2021

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Can someone please help to update my tracker status?

Type: Paper application
Applicant Location: Calgary
IRCC Processing Office : Calgary
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application sent: May 24, 2021
Delivered: May 26, 2021
AOR: Sep 7, 2021
ECAS IP: Oct 15, 2021
BGC completed: Nov 5, 2021
Test invite: Mar 4, 2022
Test window: Mar 14 - Apr 3
Test taken: Mar 14, 2022
Test Completed Status: Mar 21, 2022
Prohibitions / Physical Presence / Language Skills Completed : May 13, 2022

Waiting for oath invitation
Hey did you get a date for Oath?

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
So there are three options:
1. If you need the passport within the next 2 days.
2. If you need the passport within 3-25 days
3. If you need the passport within 26+ days.

In the first two cases you need to visit one of 35 specialized Passport Canada centers and provide a proof of travel OR need (doesn't have to be a ticket as you may need the passport for something other than travel e.g. a job application abroad).

Visits to the Passport Canada centers are either via prior online booking or via walk-in. For option 1 above, you will only opt for walk-in (be prepared for a long line-up in most of these centers). An appointment would give you priority over walk-ins waiting to be served.

For option 3 above, you could send in your application by mail.

To book an appointment at a specialized Passport Canada center, please use the link below:
https://eservices.canada.ca/en/reservation/
Hi there thx for the info. But tickets are gd too right cause I have them booked.

Anne_B

May 23, 2022
Hi!
my status was updated to "oath ceremony scheduled" (Yay!) - but I did not receive any email with details.
Do you know how long it usually takes to receive the official email with all the details?
Since it's a Monday, I need to know in advance if I need to take a day off of work or not...

Thanks!

Also -
My details are not on the group's doc, so please feel free to add:

Type: Mail application
Application: Single
Application sent: May 14, 2021
Delivered: May 15, 2021
AOR: August 12, 2021
Background Verification: Jan. 24, 2022
Invitation for Online Test: Mar. 18, 2022
Test Completed: Apr. 4, 2022
Language skills, Physical presence, Prohibitions : May 16, 2022
Oath ceremony invitation sent: May 19 (Only on tracker! did not receive email)
Oath Ceremony scheduled for: June 13, 2022

Primary Office: Scarborough

Last edited: