+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

KYOrange

Apr 11, 2021
Hello Guys, Is any one still waiting for PPR from Ottawa Office?
Below Are the step completed.
1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 20, 2020.
2.We started processing your application on March 22, 2021.
3.We sent you medical instructions on December 9, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.
And After that , no progress.
Hey guys, how do you know which office they've sent to?
Mine is pretty much same, after 4. Medical results have been received. Status changed to Decision Made in April 12. No further update.

I've already fill out the online enquiry form last week hoping to get back with an answer for more detail.

Adpatel1227

May 27, 2021
Hey guys, how do you know which office they've sent to?
Mine is pretty much same, after 4. Medical results have been received. Status changed to Decision Made in April 12. No further update.

I've already fill out the online enquiry form last week hoping to get back with an answer for more detail.
My application status is still 'In Progress'. Hope they gonna give you CoPR soon as they open flights

Enkidude

Apr 29, 2020
Taiwan
Category........
FAM
Finally completed every step in the PR process. I had applied outland from the country of Taiwan as a USA citizen, sponsored by a Canadian spouse. My application was eventually processed by the CPC Ottawa VO. It took 436 days from start to finish. A timeline, for your reference:
  • Application received 15 May 2020.
  • I moved from Taiwan to Canada in August 2020.
  • Never received AOR1 notification. Yes, this is unusual.
  • Sponsor approval 16 December 2020.
  • Request for medical 17 December 2020.
  • Application moved to Ottawa VO 07 January 2021.
  • AOR2 on 22 March 2021.
  • Got the arrival services email 20 May 2020.
  • DM on 19 June, 2021.
  • eCoPR and Virtual Landing on 24 Jun 2021.
  • PR card arrived in the mail 27 July 2021.

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Pratik18

Aug 16, 2021
Hi friends,

I filled out the application on 25th may and it was delivered on 31st may to cic office in sydney. I called the ircc customer care on 30th july and they said they have received my application and no further update after that. Has anyone received AOR 1 for the date 31st May 2021? Its been almost 75 days and I have no update as of yet. Please help.

KYOrange

Apr 11, 2021
Hi friends,

I filled out the application on 25th may and it was delivered on 31st may to cic office in sydney. I called the ircc customer care on 30th july and they said they have received my application and no further update after that. Has anyone received AOR 1 for the date 31st May 2021? Its been almost 75 days and I have no update as of yet. Please help.
They received my application on May 20, 2020 and the AOR was sent to me on November 2020.

For your case you can check the other thread with title May 2021

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I got “Decision Made” on 13th Aug 2021 on ECAS account, nothing in the email to us nor our lawyer
Before this I got pre-arrival service letter on 1st Aug 2021 that was sent to our lawyer. Not sure when it says decision made it means approved or what else

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I got “Decision Made” on 13th Aug 2021 on ECAS account, nothing in the email to us nor our lawyer
Before this I got pre-arrival service letter on 1st Aug 2021 that was sent to our lawyer. Not sure when it says decision made it means approved or what else
After pre arrival decision made is likely positive. There's no notification of this anywhere save ecas.

PPR should be in due course but exactly when is not predictable. Weeks or small number months. Longer a distinct possibility if in India due to travel ban and backlogs.

Reactions: Ziya K

KYOrange

Apr 11, 2021
After pre arrival decision made is likely positive. There's no notification of this anywhere save ecas.

PPR should be in due course but exactly when is not predictable. Weeks or small number months. Longer a distinct possibility if in India due to travel ban and backlogs.
Exactly, we received pre-arrival and status changed to Decision Made back in April 2021. Did not get any updates since this. Our immigration consultant said some people will get notification of what's next within 2 weeks after DM but some could wait 3 to 4 months. We've been waiting for 4 months already ... still waiting ...

Reactions: Ziya K

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

Thanks for your reply

Yes Im in India, seems like it may take time

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Exactly, we received pre-arrival and status changed to Decision Made back in April 2021. Did not get any updates since this. Our immigration consultant said some people will get notification of what's next within 2 weeks after DM but some could wait 3 to 4 months. We've been waiting for 4 months already ... still waiting ...
which country the PA is from