+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

adele777

May 29, 2020
Just check the GCKey and found the status changed to Decision Made,

Application status
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Latest update:
Final decision - April 26, 2021:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

VFS HK receive my passport @Apr22, send to IRCC HK @Apr23, DM @Apr26,
it's said that the Expiry date is in mid-December, I have about 7.5 months to land Canada to become a PR

Reactions: jckp

LadyTee14

Apr 26, 2021
Does anyone know what to expect after aCas changed to “Complete- You entered Canada at the Etobicoke office on April 15, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident”
I did not get an email or letter after DM status to say approved or decision. I have not gotten any email or mail since that update in eCAS and I have tried several times and can’t seem to link paper application to account. Interestingly- I was able to link a PR CARD to my account that just says it was received on 4/15/21 (matched date the system says I became a Permanent Resident)
I am inquiring because I see everyone saying they got a COPR to sign and return with new photo to get their PR card.
Is there anyone else in same situation as me???

Sharpal3971

Apr 26, 2021
Hi friends
I checked my ecas today and it shows that IRCC received the medical results. I just wanna to know what is the next step and does it mean medical have been cleared??

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi friends
I checked my ecas today and it shows that IRCC received the medical results. I just wanna to know what is the next step and does it mean medical have been cleared??
I suppose you passed Medical Exam. Have you already checked your GCKEY? If you've done biometrics too, then next step is just waiting for DM!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone know what to expect after aCas changed to “Complete- You entered Canada at the Etobicoke office on April 15, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident”
I did not get an email or letter after DM status to say approved or decision. I have not gotten any email or mail since that update in eCAS and I have tried several times and can’t seem to link paper application to account. Interestingly- I was able to link a PR CARD to my account that just says it was received on 4/15/21 (matched date the system says I became a Permanent Resident)
I am inquiring because I see everyone saying they got a COPR to sign and return with new photo to get their PR card.
Is there anyone else in same situation as me???
Congratulations, you are now a PR, the PR card is automatically applied for when they process the COPR. Check your spam folder, trash for a missed email from them which would give directions on what is needed to be submitted.

LadyTee14

Apr 26, 2021
Congratulations, you are now a PR, the PR card is automatically applied for when they process the COPR. Check your spam folder, trash for a missed email from them which would give directions on what is needed to be submitted.
Thank you- this is why I am worried. I have checked spam and all folders and nothing. I have communicated several times via email with the visa offices and those all came to my inbox right up to DM on the eCAS.
I am wondering if anyone else has a similar situation and got a hard copy mailed instead.

Sharpal3971

Apr 26, 2021
Hi I got my PPR from NY office. I just wanna to know how can I submit my passport and what are the steps I need to follow . Is there any checklist to submit a package to vfs. Because when I read vfs website instructions they asked to submit the IRCC checklist with the package. And what is the TT services fee . How can I pay that fee? What type of info need to provide to vfs while writing an email for the two courier request to vfs? Please advise!! Thanks

adele777

May 29, 2020
Hi I got my PPR from NY office. I just wanna to know how can I submit my passport and what are the steps I need to follow . Is there any checklist to submit a package to vfs. Because when I read vfs website instructions they asked to submit the IRCC checklist with the package. And what is the TT services fee . How can I pay that fee? What type of info need to provide to vfs while writing an email for the two courier request to vfs? Please advise!! Thanks
call vfs directly, they will email your a checklist, also ask for the total amount of the fee,
I completed this step with hk vfs, they only receive cheque or bank draft.