+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Adpatel1227

May 27, 2021
Hello Guys, Is any one still waiting for PPR from Ottawa Office?
Below Are the step completed.
1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 20, 2020.
2.We started processing your application on March 22, 2021.
3.We sent you medical instructions on December 9, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.
And After that , no progress.

Feb 21, 2021
Hello Guys, Is any one still waiting for PPR from Ottawa Office?
Below Are the step completed.
1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 20, 2020.
2.We started processing your application on March 22, 2021.
3.We sent you medical instructions on December 9, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.
And After that , no progress.
we are 22nd May 2020 applicants. not received the medical request yet

Dr. TvA

May 9, 2020
May 20, 2020 outland applicant, now in Canada, CPC-Ottawa Office. This is our progress so far. No updates since April 12, 2021 when I passed the medical exam:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 12, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NovA10

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, just wanted to share my experience . Applied outland as a British citizen sponsored by a Canadian spouse.

Application received 11 May 2020.
Request for medical 22 Jan 2021.
Sponsor approval 20 Feb 2021.
CoPR received on 7th Jun 2021.

Situation slightly unique as I already had biometrics and a WP before applying for PR and then moved to Canada in June 2020. Also being in Canada already at time of CoPR, "landing" was virtual.

Hopefully everyone else will receive a positive outcome soon!

Reactions: jckp

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hey, just wanted to share my experience . Applied outland as a British citizen sponsored by a Canadian spouse.

Application received 11 May 2020.
Request for medical 22 Jan 2021.
Sponsor approval 20 Feb 2021.
CoPR received on 7th Jun 2021.

Situation slightly unique as I already had biometrics and a WP before applying for PR and then moved to Canada in June 2020. Also being in Canada already at time of CoPR, "landing" was virtual.

Hopefully everyone else will receive a positive outcome soon!
Congratulations!! I have a question, you went to CIC office for virtual landing?
Actually I'm waiting for contact from CIC office for virtual landing and wondering how it will be like.

NovA10

Jun 9, 2021
Congratulations!! I have a question, you went to CIC office for virtual landing?
Actually I'm waiting for contact from CIC office for virtual landing and wondering how it will be like.
Thanks!

No, did not have to go anywhere. I had to confirm my date of entry (and other details) a few times then they sent further instructions to register on the virtual PR confirmation portal. After that it went pretty quickly and they sent the CoPR by email. Just waiting for the card itself to arrive now.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks!

No, did not have to go anywhere. I had to confirm my date of entry (and other details) a few times then they sent further instructions to register on the virtual PR confirmation portal. After that it went pretty quickly and they sent the CoPR by email. Just waiting for the card itself to arrive now.
Oh, thank you for sharing! Good to hear that!

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,

May i know if any one got COPR, booked the flights but waiting on the June 21st flight restriction to be lifted?

I booked air canada flight for June 26th but got a message just now that the flight is cancelled.
Wanted to know the situation and where we can get the exact information. please redirect to correct thread if i am posting a wrong question in this thread.

Also kindly let know if there is anywhere we can get most recent updates on the flights status.

Reactions: Ziya K

Penholder111

Jul 16, 2020
What's everyone's experience with linking their paper application to their online IRCC account? I tried 2 different sets of information and both times it didn't pick up any results. Is it worth it to link it? Should I just keep trying different stuff? Haha yikess.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
What's everyone's experience with linking their paper application to their online IRCC account? I tried 2 different sets of information and both times it didn't pick up any results. Is it worth it to link it? Should I just keep trying different stuff? Haha yikess.
You have AOR? Can't link before that. Keep trying different combinations of information. Yes it is worth it to have it linked.

k8rth

Sep 18, 2020
Does anyone still waiting for AOR ? Every time we call IRCC they simply say that our application is opened on 29th March & its just matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. Really frustrating to apart from each other for more than a year.

When we called IRCC, they said R10 completeness is done & BG is in process. I don't how they are performing these steps even before AOR1. Does anyone knows about such process ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does anyone still waiting for AOR ? Every time we call IRCC they simply say that our application is opened on 29th March & its just matter of waiting. I don't know how long we are supposed to wait. Really frustrating to apart from each other for more than a year.

When we called IRCC, they said R10 completeness is done & BG is in process. I don't how they are performing these steps even before AOR1. Does anyone knows about such process ?
There seem to be a few threads remaining where you haven't posted the exact same question yet in the space of five minutes.

Clearly an oversight on your part.

• Haha
Reactions: Canada2020eh

Jgrizk216

Oct 15, 2020
Hi Guys,

I received a pre arrival letter on June 24th, when can I expect a decision made?

I am May 6th applicant.

Regards,

arun571

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

I received a pre arrival letter on June 24th, when can I expect a decision made?

I am May 6th applicant.

Regards,
Hi,

I have recieved pre arrival on feb 26 the next day i got DM on ecas , usually within a week we would be able to see it in most of the cases.I have been waiting for ppr from then, nothing yet may 10,2020 applicant.Pa is from india.