+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Guys, my wife was one of those affected in Beirut explosion and the government put in place special measures for those. However I did apply for a visor visa as per the guidelines & eligibility they posted online. They refused her yesterday. I sent an email, a very angry and political email that I will go on media and prove that your are lying to us. I sent it to the specific email they have for that matter. Few minutes ago, I receive an email to check CIC account for a status update. I went in and still refused. Nothing changed. Do you think they are doing something ? because the email I sent, no one has the balls to do it but I am sick of IRCC so I did it.

Aniavi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I spoke to IRCC agent over a call and they said that submitting photocopy of the PCC should not cause any issue and if and when required, the officer will request to submit original copy of the PCC.

Reactions: anuatmail

jr88

Mar 14, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I applied for my spouse's outland application in June 2020. Today called IRCC and the rep provided me with a temporary file number acknowledging that the file was received on June 18 and she could see a prospective i.e. temporary file number created. So, there is some progress happening I would say :)
Hello, could you tell me the information you had to provide in order to obtain this, and the phone number you called? Tyvm.

jr88

Mar 14, 2019
What are the chances of obtaining an open work permit by just turning up at the border with nothing but an ETA, spouse in hand?
This delay is causing a lot of distress for us.

amrit93

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, could you tell me the information you had to provide in order to obtain this, and the phone number you called? Tyvm.
You can call on this number 1-888-242-2100. Go to the PR section which I think is number to you press once you go on the call and then talk to an agent. They'll ask you for your personal info as a sponsor and then they are able to see if there's a temp file number created for you yet or no.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Does any one know folks who have submitted Photo Copy of PCC and received AOR.
No one in May or April received AOR yet. IRCC is sending AOR to 1st two weeks of March at the moment. For the photo copy another member said he spoke with an agent about it and it is okay as long as you would submit the original in case the officer will ask for it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: anuatmail

maxayma

May 11, 2020
OK fellows I tried to link with account and look;-

Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

What do I do next? You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours.
I think it is still early for us -May applicants- to be able to link application. As they only generated temp. number but it is not yet on the system. Maybe by the end of this month if the IRCC would expedite the processing as per the recent news release.

P.S. I tried the same too after having my temp. number :) and I got the same result.

Reactions: singleman

jr88

Mar 14, 2019
You can call on this number 1-888-242-2100. Go to the PR section which I think is number to you press once you go on the call and then talk to an agent. They'll ask you for your personal info as a sponsor and then they are able to see if there's a temp file number created for you yet or no.
I believe this number only works from within Canada. I just get ringing.

gonsalves.alfred

Aug 27, 2018
My application was received on 29th May 2020, Had called them up yesterday, got temp file number. I asked the agent what does this imply and how is it different from AoR. The agent explained that your application has been received, document checklist done and information (dont know what) has been fed in the system but IRCC officer is yet to verify completeness of your application.

jr88

Mar 14, 2019
My application was received on 29th May 2020, Had called them up yesterday, got temp file number. I asked the agent what does this imply and how is it different from AoR. The agent explained that your application has been received, document checklist done and information (dont know what) has been fed in the system but IRCC officer is yet to verify completeness of your application.
Did you phone 1-888-242-2100 from inside or outside Canada?

jamaali

Jan 5, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Visa Office
App. Filed.......
20-05-2020
AOR Received.
17-11-2020
I couldn't believe when I saw it but it looks back to normal now

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We the MAY 2020 OUTLANDERS :_- I went thru chart and it is evident that IRCC Sydney took an average of 200+ days (some 168-216 too) So my prediction says MID NOV to MID DEC 2020 can be lucky for all of us to get AOR 1 unless they become much more faster in processing

Last edited: