+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Javeriya

Jan 20, 2020
Hi, I have submitted my student visa application on 13th March and did my Biometrics on 18th March. Still waiting on Study Visa. Does anyone here who is still waiting for visa to be processed? Have they stopped processing? I have paid full fee for May 2020 intake in Conestoga College. :(. Please share your experiences if they are related to my situation

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, I have submitted my student visa application on 13th March and did my Biometrics on 18th March. Still waiting on Study Visa. Does anyone here who is still waiting for visa to be processed? Have they stopped processing? I have paid full fee for May 2020 intake in Conestoga College. :(. Please share your experiences if they are related to my situation
What is the course, you have enrolled for?

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi guys I also applied for Visa on 18th of February to study at SAIT my course starts early May but am afraid i recently received Biometric confirmation 3 days ago before medical and i think they might have refused my application any one with insight or in the same situation
I also applied from kenya..was it paper or online

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
same here