+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Sadia06

Mar 25, 2020
I've applied to M college, montreal. As now the new rules are in place maybe you should email the college once more and it is clearly stated that PGWP wont eb affected for students who are taking classes online until it is safe to travel.
I did but my college said that they’re not sure if it’s gonna be in effect

ashish_shokin

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone deferred to September 2020 intake in centennial college? Also, I got an info that online classes for may intake are just for business related courses, rest have been deferred, is it true?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Anyone deferred to September 2020 intake in centennial college? Also, I got an info that online classes for may intake are just for business related courses, rest have been deferred, is it true?
I study in centennial, I am in 3rd semester currently . All classes have gone online and for the new intake as well the classes will be online for all programs. I had a co op for my fourth semester, they have transferred the co op as an online module and yes online classes due to Covid-19 won’t affect the PGWP

remedy3434

Jan 8, 2020
Hello,

PGWP will be given to internationals who are studying %50 online in their home.But question is:in express entry system we get points for our study in Canada but we have to live in Canada at least 8 months.Can we still get points if we study online in our home country?

Dennis Wambalo

Nov 27, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi guys I also applied for Visa on 18th of February to study at SAIT my course starts early May but am afraid i recently received Biometric confirmation 3 days ago before medical and i think they might have refused my application any one with insight or in the same situation

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi guys I also applied for Visa on 18th of February to study at SAIT my course starts early May but am afraid i recently received Biometric confirmation 3 days ago before medical and i think they might have refused my application any one with insight or in the same situation
which country u applied