+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

arajput999

Dec 17, 2019
Hello, I have applied for May 2020 intake on 16 January 2020 but didn’t get any reply yet . I’m worried

Hi,

I am also getting frustrate because of visa delay.

They have rejected my visa two times with an illogical reason and reapplied but not getting any response now. These days IRCC officials are totally dumb they do not follow their own policies and guidelines. They have lack of knowledge and experience.

I have applied on : 22nd January 2020
Bio-metrics and Medicals : 31st January 2020

And still I am not getting any response. I do not why they are delaying my visa without any reason.

arajput999

Dec 17, 2019
I

i am also waiting for the visa from last 15 working days .. cn anyone please tell me about processing time ??
There is no use of processing times. According to IRCC website the time to get response in 3 weeks after clearing bio-metrics and medical. I am waiting from last 4 weeks after bio-metrics and medical. No response. There is no system there now.

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Mine is paper based application under university category. They started reviewing my eligibility from feb 17th but no update till now. It's been more than 10 days they are reviewing my eligibility and processing background check.

Siva00000

Feb 21, 2020
Mine is paper based application under university category. They started reviewing my eligibility from feb 17th but no update till now. It's been more than 10 days they are reviewing my eligibility and processing background check.
You will receive final decision soon

Siva00000

Feb 21, 2020
There is no use of processing times. According to IRCC website the time to get response in 3 weeks after clearing bio-metrics and medical. I am waiting from last 4 weeks after bio-metrics and medical. No response. There is no system there now.
What was your previous reason for rejection?

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I saw many people who got their final decision within 10 days from the start date of eligibility review. But I am not sure why they are taking more time for my application