+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

SkylordAK

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone applied for Fanshawe College May 2020?
7 Feb : Applied
10 Feb : Medical Pass
12 Feb : Biometric done
13 Feb : passport request
19 Feb : passport received

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
I got my visa, ....
applied for masters...

Non SDS:
5th feb - submitted application,
7th feb - biometric completed, (with upfront pre medical test)
18th feb - student acknowledgement letter,
28th feb - passport request

Hope you guys get yours as soon as possible....

hassanbhatti

Jan 27, 2020
your status is same as mine. Please let me know if you get the final decision
applied on 2nd jan, biometric the next day and everything else was checked within 3 days but my visa was refused On 17th Jan because I uploaded the wrong form. I reapplied on 17th. Medical cleared on 23rd January and no update ever since. I was initially supposed to start my studies from 5th jan but then I asked for deference to may semester and while filling query form I uploaded the updated LOA on 2nd feb. And the status is still “application under review”

I am from Pakistan and have applied through SDS program.

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I think paper based applications are taking more time for processing than online applications.

Siva00000

Feb 21, 2020
applied on 2nd jan, biometric the next day and everything else was checked within 3 days but my visa was refused On 17th Jan because I uploaded the wrong form. I reapplied on 17th. Medical cleared on 23rd January and no update ever since. I was initially supposed to start my studies from 5th jan but then I asked for deference to may semester and while filling query form I uploaded the updated LOA on 2nd feb. And the status is still “application under review”

I am from Pakistan and have applied through SDS program.
I think submitting updated form may be your reason for delay..just wait for few days

Reactions: hassanbhatti