+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Mkumari

Aug 7, 2019
Hi ,

I have 8 years of experience in IT and current I am working on Cloud and Openstack and now I am interested to do course in cloud architect
Can anyone suggest me which college and university I can do that admission for sept intake?

SUDHI

Feb 16, 2020
I’ve applied on 22nd Feb, biometric updated on 25th, no updates till now!!
Today is the 4th working day since I've filed for student visa online and I'm waiting for there decision to be made.
as per Canada emigration they saying 20 calendar days so u have 16 more days in normal case but we cant predict when we will get the decision some got within 4 days some received after a month my case am waiting for 27 days lets hope we may get the response soon. fingers crossed

Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone, I have applied on Non SDS category since 3rd feb and received student acknowledgement letter on 18th feb from delhi embassy. no updates after that... any updates anyone?

Mr.Patel1769

Nov 9, 2019
Got my visa approved from may 2020 intake and i'm going to montreal quebec if there is any student of quebec who would like a company please reply!

aneeth1432

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Reapplication sds online
Submitted on 12feb
Medicals passed on 18feb
Yesterday they started reviewing my profile
Waiting for decision

arajput999

Dec 17, 2019
i have passed my medicals and biometric on 31st january till then no updates its still under process its been 27 days i dont know why its taking too long anyone else waiting???
Hi,

I am also getting frustrate because of visa delay.

They have rejected my visa two times with an illogical reason and reapplied but not getting any response now. These days IRCC officials are totally dumb they do not follow their own policies and guidelines. They have lack of knowledge and experience.

I have applied on : 22nd January 2020
Bio-metrics and Medicals : 31st January 2020

And still I am not getting any response. I do not why they are delaying my visa without any reason.