+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Did you submit you aadhar card for visa process? I think that is not required
I submitted my passport as my primary identity but as I had used my adhar card for Canada medicals, thats y I had submitted my adhar card along for verification, but it turned fatal for me..

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
I submitted my passport as my primary identity but as I had used my adhar card for Canada medicals, thats y I had submitted my adhar card along for verification, but it turned fatal for me..
why did you used Adhaar for medicals, Why not passport?

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Guyz I got a response from cic , stating to that the adhar card photo is not matching my passport photo, I don't understand how can I prove it to them, any help would be appreciated..
This is very strange. How can they conclude that the photo is not matching? Now, what are they expecting from you? Are they asking to submit any additional documents as proof?

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
It was not available with me at that time, as I had submitted it for other visa processing, I enquired with everyone , everyone said its fine to go ahead with adhar card..
is there any difference in reality as it may be due to age as sometimes Adhaar picture may be old or vice versa. if passport photo is the latest one you can update adhaar with new photo because it will take less time to update but may take more time to update in passport.
what are they saying now ? What they want now ? maybe asking for other document Driving license.

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
is there any difference in reality as it may be due to age as sometimes Adhaar picture may be old or vice versa. if passport photo is the latest one you can update adhaar with new photo because it will take less time to update but may take more time to update in passport.
what are they saying now ? What they want now ? maybe asking for other document Driving license.
No they have posed the question as how did you obtain the document and why did you submit the document in support of application..?

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
No they have posed the question as how did you obtain the document and why did you submit the document in support of application..?
I also thought that but by changing the photo may make things more complex as they may suspect forgery , which is not the case..

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
I also thought that but by changing the photo may make things more complex as they may suspect forgery , which is not the case..
but is your photo matching in adhaar with the one you provided in biometrics collection?
meanwhile why are they not matching properly?

malumarinhoo

Jan 28, 2020
Hi guys,

I need some help -

26th February - Application submitted (SDS)
2nd March - Biometrics completed
4th March - Eligibility review in progress

The medical part is still not updated. I'm a bit worried because all the posts specify completion of medicals before the eligibility review step.

Please let me know if anyone has encountered anything similar and what was the outcome?
I applied Feb 13, and did the medical exams upfront. In my profile they say: you dont need medical exams.
Dont freak out. :D

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
but is your photo matching in adhaar with the one you provided in biometrics collection?
The photo which we
The photo which is in adhar is 10 years old is not matching with my latest passport photo, that is what they are asking , regarding the biometrics matching the adhar photo, no its not at all matching..

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
there should be no problem as adhaar is govt. issued document and tell them that your adhaar photo is 10 years old and if they want you can get it updated in adhaar card
you can use web form to contact them, they will reply in 2-5 days.