+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Jedi_Returns

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some help -

26th February - Application submitted (SDS)
2nd March - Biometrics completed
4th March - Eligibility review in progress

The medical part is still not updated. I'm a bit worried because all the posts specify completion of medicals before the eligibility review step.

Please let me know if anyone has encountered anything similar and what was the outcome?

Sukhjinder khehra

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys,

I need some help -

The medical part is still not updated. I'm a bit worried because all the posts specify completion of medicals before the eligibility review step.

Please let me know if anyone has encountered anything similar and what was the outcome?
hello,

i have applied on 25 feb, i have same status as your

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some help -

Same case for me, no update since the submission, I had submitted mine on 12th Dec 2019, Jan 27th got an update stating Biometrics completed , No correspondence letter, after than on Feb 25th my eligibility review got started, no update since the start for medicals ,its showing in review..

Jedi_Returns

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Same case for me, no update since the submission, I had submitted mine on 12th Dec 2019, Jan 27th got an update stating Biometrics completed , No correspondence letter, after than on Feb 25th my eligibility review got started, no update since the start for medicals ,its showing in review..
It's strange because everyone has posted about medicals being passed before the eligibility review step starts. Did you apply through SDS?

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I applied on Feb 5th and medical updated on 14th review of eligibility is in progress biometrics gave on 5th background verification is in progress
Hi Chandrika,

Did you get your visa? We both have the same timelines and applied paper-based. Please let me know if you get your visa.

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Yes..!

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Guyz I got a response from cic , stating to that the adhar card photo is not matching my passport photo, I don't understand how can I prove it to them, any help would be appreciated..

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Guyz I got a response from cic , stating to that the adhar card photo is not matching my passport photo, I don't understand how can I prove it to them, any help would be appreciated..
Did you submit you aadhar card for visa process? I think that is not required