+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Exactly! We feel completely powerless over these circumstances. I actually just called them again, to hear the same BS. I might try to make a request to CSIS or RCMP, as @Dnrvl suggested. It's crazy how they're taking so long to process this. Some applications were completely forgotten and there's no pattern on how they process them. Thanks everyone, and let me know if there are any updates on your application. Hopefully, we'll all get this asap.
Does rcmp or csis help?

fenixpkm

Jun 16, 2021
Does rcmp or csis help?
To be honest, I'm not sure. I made this question to the agent on the phone today and she told me that it might not be very helpful, since they haven't requested this information from me. But, I guess I have nothing to lose, just the money LOL.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
To be honest, I'm not sure. I made this question to the agent on the phone today and she told me that it might not be very helpful, since they haven't requested this information from me. But, I guess I have nothing to lose, just the money LOL.
Ok Thanks

Aj1045

May 26, 2021
I got gcms notes.
It says,, my ‘country of birth changed’ from India to Iraq’
It happen when I did my biometric on 10th November.
Does it happen that , service Canada lady made mistake?
Does it change course of my file?
I just come to know now,, I ordered GCMS for first time.

NOTE- I called IRCC on Monday., they said my every stages has passed now. My gcms notes was generated on 1st June. Which says, Criminality in progress and security not started.

what should I do now?
Please help @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I got gcms notes.
It says,, my ‘country of birth changed’ from India to Iraq’
It happen when I did my biometric on 10th November.
Does it happen that , service Canada lady made mistake?
Does it change course of my file?
I just come to know now,, I ordered GCMS for first time.

NOTE- I called IRCC on Monday., they said my every stages has passed now. My gcms notes was generated on 1st June. Which says, Criminality in progress and security not started.

what should I do now?
Please help @legalfalcon
This is just a transcription error as India and Iraq are next to each other in the scroll down list.

Just send a webform and inform IRCC of the error.

Reactions: Aj1045

Aj1045

May 26, 2021
This is just a transcription error as India and Iraq are next to each other in the scroll down list.

Just send a webform and inform IRCC of the error.
Thank you @legalfalcon
I already told IRCC About this. And They said, They already rectified this mistake on 12 june. And my GCMS was generated on 1st of June. So, I couldn’t find that note. But all good now

Thank you once again

dreams2020

Nov 22, 2019
Hello Everyone I hope you are all coping well. @legalfalcon and all members I was hoping for some quick advice. I submitted my application on April 30th, 2020 and I last heard from cic July 14 2020 to submit additional documents and even though I sent it two days later, I never heard back until Monday, June 14th 2021. I honestly had given up hope I have not been employed since August 2019 due to my PGWP expiring and even after submitting my CEC PR and BOWP in August 2019 it was cancelled as incomplete because WES did not send my assessment for my masters that I completed in the UK. I then reapplied as FSW and have been really having a difficult time not being employed for almost two years now.

After living in Canada for 10 years I made a very hard decision to come back to my country home and stay with my parents in march because I had given up all hope of getting a PR, Job and my mental health was in a bad state. I checked my application for the first time in months yesterday and I saw a request letter asking for my updated proof of funds to be submitted in 7 days. The letter states that I should have $12960 in my account, I have until Monday to show proof of funds.

Questions

1. my mum is willing to gift me this money becasue I am curently unemployed will this be ok ? and I can get a letter from her stating that she is not expecting me to return the funds?

2. I am currently in my home country how do I let cic know that I have moved back home? how do I change my address? and will this negatively impact the processing of my application?

p.s I completed my biometrics in October, I also submitted an RCMP cert, and my medicals expired May 18 and it now shows I do not need a medical

Thank you all for your time and help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Everyone I hope you are all coping well. @legalfalcon and all members I was hoping for some quick advice. I submitted my application on April 30th, 2020 and I last heard from cic July 14 2020 to submit additional documents and even though I sent it two days later, I never heard back until Monday, June 14th 2021. I honestly had given up hope I have not been employed since August 2019 due to my PGWP expiring and even after submitting my CEC PR and BOWP in August 2019 it was cancelled as incomplete because WES did not send my assessment for my masters that I completed in the UK. I then reapplied as FSW and have been really having a difficult time not being employed for almost two years now.

After living in Canada for 10 years I made a very hard decision to come back to my country home and stay with my parents in march because I had given up all hope of getting a PR, Job and my mental health was in a bad state. I checked my application for the first time in months yesterday and I saw a request letter asking for my updated proof of funds to be submitted in 7 days. The letter states that I should have $12960 in my account, I have until Monday to show proof of funds.

Questions

1. my mum is willing to gift me this money becasue I am curently unemployed will this be ok ? and I can get a letter from her stating that she is not expecting me to return the funds?

2. I am currently in my home country how do I let cic know that I have moved back home? how do I change my address? and will this negatively impact the processing of my application?

p.s I completed my biometrics in October, I also submitted an RCMP cert, and my medicals expired May 18 and it now shows I do not need a medical

Thank you all for your time and help.

1. See https://bit.ly/36Y9tRX

2. Send awebform

For meds, see #13,193

Reactions: dreams2020

Alex.b

Jan 22, 2021
My background change from:

1- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Change to (after receiving GU):

2-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

What does mean ?

-Eligibility:passed
-Criminality was passed (when I called IRCC they said not started
- Security was not started
-Info sharing was passed

inda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hi,

AOR: Apr30,2020
FSW-O, residing in USA.
Biometrics: July
Medicals:Nov 09,2020 (got additional checks)
I saw 2 ghost updates in Nov and Dec. nothing after that.
My GCMS notes received 2 weeks ago didn't show any updates to my file since Dec, 2020.
Medical surveillance: 15, June, 2021
PPR received today 17, June, 2021.

Let me know any questions.

mak089

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi,

AOR: Apr30,2020
FSW-O, residing in USA.
Biometrics: July
Medicals:Nov 09,2020 (got additional checks)
I saw 2 ghost updates in Nov and Dec. nothing after that.
My GCMS notes received 2 weeks ago didn't show any updates to my file since Dec, 2020.
Medical surveillance: 15, June, 2021
PPR received today 17, June, 2021.

Let me know any questions.
congratulations
was your security Not started in gcms notes 2 weeks ago?

Alex.b

Jan 22, 2021
My background change from:

1- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Change to (after receiving GU):

2-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

What does mean ?

-Eligibility: passed
-Criminality was passed (when I called IRCC they said not started
- Security was not started
-Info sharing was passed
Please @legalfalcon can you help me to understand why my criminality changed from passed to not started ?
Thank you in advance

Aj1045

May 26, 2021
Hi everybody,
I got personal email from IRCC permanent residence confirmation portal..

I just want to know, is it normal?
What info should I give in reply?

they are asking my recent photo O think but I heard that PR card has specific dimensions photo, isn’t it?

is this Letter I got in email consider as my COPR ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Please @legalfalcon can you help me to understand why my criminality changed from passed to not started ?
Thank you in advance

The criminality is based on two factors, PCC and the biometrics you give. The PCCs are evaluated early in the processing around the same time as R10.

However, the biometrics take longer as they have to be run though RCMP, and RCMP then submits it report and based on which the criminality is passed. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

This is why you will see the criminality will change twice and two activities related to criminality.

Reactions: Alex.b