Apr 17, 2021
AOR May 26 2020
Medicals Passed :- Sep 10, 2020
Biometrics completed Sep 25, 2020
Criminality and Security completed Mar 1 2021
Final decision: -April 30 2021

visa office, CPC - Ottawa

Officers worked on file SM23639
Got email today first from CPC Ottawa asking for date/port of entry and confirmation of being in Canada (address). Received COPR 2 hours after responding to the email.

Good luck everyone
Hi I too sent the email today no response yet. I sent all out family details in 1 email. I replied to the mail address which I got the email address from. What is the email address you sent it to?

Mann1991

Sep 11, 2018
Congratulations :)
When your all stages are passed
Like eligibility criminality info sharing
Thanks, I called ircc on 23 april at that point just my elegibility was recommended passes, background check was in process and all other; criminality, security, and info check was not started. Then I got GU on 26 april and copr in email on 30 april. Still in cic account Background check is in process and file is under process.

Reactions: Harpreetsinghraunta

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Hi I too sent the email today no response yet. I sent all out family details in 1 email. I replied to the mail address which I got the email address from. What is the email address you sent it to?
I too sent to same email that I got question from, basically just replied to email. You will get pretty soon, good luck

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
@legalfalcon , Hope you are doing well. I have a quick question , i am on a work permit in Canada and my PR application is taking longer than usual because i have dependents outland in India , my question technically they fall under the category of exempt for travel under all foreign nationals ? Can you let me know if my understanding is correct on this . Also if that is not the case since the CIC websites says that we can apply visitor visa for family re-unification can i do that , i mean is that even an option . My AOR is May 2020 and the file has bee sitting since August with criminality and security in progress and it feels like forever .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , Hope you are doing well. I have a quick question , i am on a work permit in Canada and my PR application is taking longer than usual because i have dependents outland in India , my question technically they fall under the category of exempt for travel under all foreign nationals ? Can you let me know if my understanding is correct on this . Also if that is not the case since the CIC websites says that we can apply visitor visa for family re-unification can i do that , i mean is that even an option . My AOR is May 2020 and the file has bee sitting since August with criminality and security in progress and it feels like forever .
If you have a TRV, i.e. work permit in Canada, your dependents need a AL to travel to Canada. They are not exempt from travel.

Only after you become a PR, they will be exempt from travel.

Yes, you can apply for a visitor's visa and at the same time apply for an AL, which is at the discretion of IRCC.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
If you have a TRV, i.e. work permit in Canada, your dependents need a AL to travel to Canada. They are not exempt from travel.

Yes, you can apply for a visitor's visa and at the same time apply for an AL, which is at the discretion of IRCC.
What is AL?

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020

Thank you , just to clarify so my current PR profile is not considered for priority as it is being stated in CIC Websites that they are only prioritizing exempt from travel profiles ? Even though I am inland CEC