Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys! My time has finally come after 11 months waiting

AOR May 7
Eligibility passed April 16, 2021 (on the portal
Background check completed February 24, 2021
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

Question, what’s next? They gave me the COPR number but no COPR letter or anything like that. I’m confused of what the next step is. To renew my SIN I need their letter, right?

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020

AOR May 7
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

Question, what’s next? They gave me the COPR number but no COPR letter or anything like that. I’m confused of what the next step is. To renew my SIN I need their letter, right?
Congratulations, it can be done online check the website

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Thank you for taking your time and writing to my question. I do not have visa to come back to Canada, but if I get COPR, will they give me visa for returning?
If you are outside canada and if they knew it through call they may not provide COPR i guess due to travel restrictions...but if they send u email with COPR u have to apply for TRV totravel using with COPR i guess im not sure about it..you can check with IRCC saying if u get COPR and if u want to travel on emergency how can u travel...

Last edited:

kn604

Oct 12, 2020

AOR May 7
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

Who is your officer?

mustaf11

Apr 17, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Just saw a GU on my PR application on the ircc portal.

AOR may 22

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 13, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 15, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

did u ever receive an answer after this ghost update?

HappyKing80

Apr 17, 2021

AOR May 7
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

congrats! did you give your biometrics or was it exempted ?

Sep 16, 2020
If you are outside canada and if they knew it through call they may not provide COPR i guess due to travel restrictions...but if they send u email with COPR u have to apply for TRV totravel using with COPR i guess im not sure about it..you can check with IRCC saying if u get COPR and if u want to travel on emergency how can u travel...
Thank you for your response.

curious soul

Jun 3, 2020
I received a request from IRCC for my updated address (it hasn't changed since I submitted my application in May 2020). Do you guys know what that means? Is that for security or background check? The web portal still shows that my application is still processing. I am 19 May FSW - Outland.