+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sep 16, 2020
If i were you like having job offer from sweden because of this frustation i would plan to start my career over there instead of going through this.As you know ur situation well so im not saying u can leave..lets say if you got COPR the validity will be based on ur medical expiry date as many have seen so far..and as they knew ur inland there might not be a call and just email with COPR as every indvidual case turning out to be different some getting call some portal email some directly COPR...so in that case if u already left u cant extend COPR and u have to come back but inorder to enter the country u have to have valid visa status(not sure once u get COPR every other visa status will be obselete or not)..in other case if your PR still processing and u get COPR after 9months where u can finish job and come back u have to inform IRCC about u not being in the country amd also they will ask to redo ur medicals as by that time ur medicals will be expired and also police clearance may be as it is more than 6months stay and u worked too.either ways u have to inform IRCC but lets see what legalfalcon and others will say..
Thank you for taking your time and writing to my question. I do not have visa to come back to Canada, but if I get COPR, will they give me visa for returning?

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys! My time has finally come after 11 months waiting

AOR May 7
Eligibility passed April 16, 2021 (on the portal
Background check completed February 24, 2021
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

Question, what’s next? They gave me the COPR number but no COPR letter or anything like that. I’m confused of what the next step is. To renew my SIN I need their letter, right?

Kerikeri

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020

AOR May 7
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

Question, what’s next? They gave me the COPR number but no COPR letter or anything like that. I’m confused of what the next step is. To renew my SIN I need their letter, right?
Congratulations, it can be done online check the website

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Thank you for taking your time and writing to my question. I do not have visa to come back to Canada, but if I get COPR, will they give me visa for returning?
If you are outside canada and if they knew it through call they may not provide COPR i guess due to travel restrictions...but if they send u email with COPR u have to apply for TRV totravel using with COPR i guess im not sure about it..you can check with IRCC saying if u get COPR and if u want to travel on emergency how can u travel...

Last edited:

kn604

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020

AOR May 7
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

Who is your officer?

mustaf11

Apr 17, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Just saw a GU on my PR application on the ircc portal.

AOR may 22

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 13, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 15, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

did u ever receive an answer after this ghost update?

HappyKing80

Apr 17, 2021

AOR May 7
VO Ottawa
CEC Inland

congrats! did you give your biometrics or was it exempted ?

Sep 16, 2020
If you are outside canada and if they knew it through call they may not provide COPR i guess due to travel restrictions...but if they send u email with COPR u have to apply for TRV totravel using with COPR i guess im not sure about it..you can check with IRCC saying if u get COPR and if u want to travel on emergency how can u travel...
Thank you for your response.