+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Rtd673

Dec 5, 2020
Is anyone's application assigned to GB01592?
Both my friend's and my applications were assigned to GB01592 in Ottawa office, no movement since July 2020.

My AOR date was in May and my friend's AOR was back to March 2020, we have the same status.

From GCMS notes:
Eligibility, Medical Exam, bio, and secuirty all passed.
Criminality and Info Sharing in progress since July 2020.
Minw is also same officer. Aor:may 22 nd all stuck nd no movnt aftr last yr october

Ngab

Nov 17, 2020
Is anyone's application assigned to GB01592?
Both my friend's and my applications were assigned to GB01592 in Ottawa office, no movement since July 2020.

My AOR date was in May and my friend's AOR was back to March 2020, we have the same status.

From GCMS notes:
Eligibility, Medical Exam, bio, and secuirty all passed.
Criminality and Info Sharing in progress since July 2020.
How do you check the officer your application is assigned to?

Uzi13

Apr 5, 2021
Received the COPR
AOR May 25th 2020
Medical July 14th
Eligibility & Security Oct 9th
Copr 16th April
According to GCMC notes COPR was issued since Oct 13 2020 but they didn't send it for some reason till today
Today in the morning got a call from IRCC asked question about my address in Canada and when was the last time I entered to Canada.
Hopefully everyone will get there COPR soon.
A word of advice if you know from your GCMC note that your application is approved then ask the call center agent to put a note on your profile for IRCC agent it will speed up the copr process.
I know the frustration and anxiety for the long wait.

Sep 16, 2020
@legalfalcon and others please guide me with this.
I am 17 May AOR from Iran, and my security check has not started yet, and criminality is still in progress. Very unfortunate...
I received my visa for a work permit to work in Sweden, so I have to leave the country soon because of my job, and most probably I would not able to come back for almost one year. What would you advise me? and Let's say in the coming two-nine months my application for PR or COPR will be approved, and the COPR will have an expiry date. What I should do???? Mentioning that I cannot leave my job for a long time.
By the way, should I notice IRCC that I am leaving Canada?
One more thing: If I leave Canada, then I will not have any visa for coming back.
Please help me and I have a lot of stress.
Best,
Morteza

Last edited:

bushidokato

Feb 22, 2021
Just saw a GU on my PR application on the ircc portal.

AOR may 22

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 13, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 15, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

following up on this one.

Today I logged into my account again and saw another GU, when enter the profile I saw 2 copr numbers, but there was no email with information on CORPS or anything, what are my next steps?

Reactions: RAMAAA91

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
@legalfalcon and others please guide me with this.
I am 17 May AOR from Iran, and my security check has not started yet, and criminality is still in progress. Very unfortunate...
I received my visa for a work permit to work in Sweden, so I have to leave the country soon because of my job, and most probably I would not able to come back for almost one year. What would you advise me? and Let's say in the coming two-nine months my application for PR or COPR will be approved, and the COPR will have an expiry date. What I should do???? Mentioning that I cannot leave my job for a long time.
By the way, should I notice IRCC that I am leaving Canada?
Please help me and I have a lot of stress.
Best,
Morteza
If i were you like having job offer from sweden because of this frustation i would plan to start my career over there instead of going through this.As you know ur situation well so im not saying u can leave..lets say if you got COPR the validity will be based on ur medical expiry date as many have seen so far..and as they knew ur inland there might not be a call and just email with COPR as every indvidual case turning out to be different some getting call some portal email some directly COPR...so in that case if u already left u cant extend COPR and u have to come back but inorder to enter the country u have to have valid visa status(not sure once u get COPR every other visa status will be obselete or not)..in other case if your PR still processing and u get COPR after 9months where u can finish job and come back u have to inform IRCC about u not being in the country amd also they will ask to redo ur medicals as by that time ur medicals will be expired and also police clearance may be as it is more than 6months stay and u worked too.either ways u have to inform IRCC but lets see what legalfalcon and others will say..

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Received the COPR
AOR May 25th 2020
Medical July 14th
Eligibility & Security Oct 9th
Copr 16th April
According to GCMC notes COPR was issued since Oct 13 2020 but they didn't send it for some reason till today
Today in the morning got a call from IRCC asked question about my address in Canada and when was the last time I entered to Canada.
Hopefully everyone will get there COPR soon.
A word of advice if you know from your GCMC note that your application is approved then ask the call center agent to put a note on your profile for IRCC agent it will speed up the copr process.
I know the frustration and anxiety for the long wait.
Which stream? Congratulations

Sep 16, 2020
If i were you like having job offer from sweden because of this frustation i would plan to start my career over there instead of going through this.As you know ur situation well so im not saying u can leave..lets say if you got COPR the validity will be based on ur medical expiry date as many have seen so far..and as they knew ur inland there might not be a call and just email with COPR as every indvidual case turning out to be different some getting call some portal email some directly COPR...so in that case if u already left u cant extend COPR and u have to come back but inorder to enter the country u have to have valid visa status(not sure once u get COPR every other visa status will be obselete or not)..in other case if your PR still processing and u get COPR after 9months where u can finish job and come back u have to inform IRCC about u not being in the country amd also they will ask to redo ur medicals as by that time ur medicals will be expired and also police clearance may be as it is more than 6months stay and u worked too.either ways u have to inform IRCC but lets see what legalfalcon and others will say..
Thank you for taking your time and writing to my question. I do not have visa to come back to Canada, but if I get COPR, will they give me visa for returning?