Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
Congrats, I am getting some hope now. My AOR is also May 17. Can you please share your application assigned officer, this can be seen in the 2nd page of GCMS report, if you would have got one. My application is assigned to DM10032
Our officer was JS13765.

Reactions: anantha27

BritPRgirl1

Sep 11, 2020
PR application approved today! Details below:

CEC stream, inland with 1 dependant
AOR: May 28, 2020
Medicals approved: July 2020
Biometrics: Oct 14, 2020
Ghost update: March 19, 2021
PR application approved: March 30, 2021

No email or phonecall, checked the MyCIC portal and the application is showing as approved, no COPR yet but document number listed.

I don't know the officer number.

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
hi @legalfalcon

Inland CEC here.

Do you know if I can print the CoPR from e-mail and go to service Canada to apply for a SIN number with that? Or do I wait for the physical CoPR in the mail?

It's not mentioned on my digital CoPR or in my profile that CoPR will be mailed to my address. And I saw this statement in digital CoPR:

"This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent
resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you
receive your permanent resident card."

If I have to wait for the physical copy, any idea how long would that take?

Thanks!

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Anyone waiting from May aor, mine is AoR 27may, 2020. Still didnt get anything and final decision approved on file since Jan 23rd, 2021

Sep 16, 2020
called today.
Criminality in progress, Security not started yet.
I told the agent why it is so long? he told me because of COVID-19.
I told her that now I have COVID-19 because of this delay, and I am very unhappy about IRCC's performance. This is an excuse, so many people from September, and August have received their COPR. Even one person I have seen from December. but why my security has not started yet after nearly 11 months???? I was angry, and told all these to her.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
called today.
I told her that now I have COVID-19 because of this delay, and I am very unhappy about IRCC's performance. This is an excuse, so many people from September, and August have received their COPR. Even one person I have seen from December. but why my security has not started yet after nearly 11 months???? I was angry, and told all these to her.
IRCC is showing massive irresponsiblility

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon

Inland CEC here.

Do you know if I can print the CoPR from e-mail and go to service Canada to apply for a SIN number with that? Or do I wait for the physical CoPR in the mail?

It's not mentioned on my digital CoPR or in my profile that CoPR will be mailed to my address. And I saw this statement in digital CoPR:

"This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent
resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you
receive your permanent resident card."

If I have to wait for the physical copy, any idea how long would that take?

Thanks!
You can print the COPR that you received by email. and use it to apply for SIN.

You will not be sent any physical copy, the one you receive in email is the one one.

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
called today.
What was her response afterwards ???
She should have said, nevertheless you’ll have to wait, as thats the standard answer they have learned in this pandemic to cover up their performance.