+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Blondebirdy

Oct 31, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just spoke to an agent and he told me everything is set to passed but believe or not, they haven't seen my biometrics update yet.

He told me when I gave it, the agent got into my file almost on the same day and they ended up receiving the results after 6 or 7 days.
Because of that, the agent put a reminder there to go back to my file and check on the completion of my biometrics...

I guess there's nothing I can do as he said he doesn't know when the agent in charge will come back to my file.

AOR May22nd ( CEC-inland)
Medical exam passed Jul15th
Biometrics completed Nov09th
And again, according to the agent on the phone, everything else is set to passed!

Has anyone seen anything like that before?
Cheers!

Leo
I’m assuming im
The same as on my notes it says criminality passed biometrics received but not reviewed

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
PNP Inland Applicant
AOR :- May 1, 2020
Alberta PNP
VO :- Etobicoke
Biometric given on 3rd december (updated same day in profile)
Eligibilty :- Recommended Pass since from 17th August, but no movement since then.
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- in progress

Called the ircc agent last month and they said same status which was updated last on 17th of August (as per GCMS notes recevied in Sept. 2020)

I dont know why there is not even a single further movement in application since from August, 2020. Is any one who is facing same problem??

Reactions: Nkrana and JaxT

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
PNP Inland Applicant
Alberta PNP
Eligibilty :- Recommended Pass since from 17th August, but no movement since then.

Called the ircc agent last month and they said same status which was updated last on 17th of August (as per GCMS notes recevied in Sept. 2020)

I dont know why there is not even a single further movement in application since from August, 2020. Is any one who is facing same problem??
Same boat.

Akaur6

Dec 14, 2020
AOR: May 30,2021

Called an agent today
She said medical, eligibility, criminality, security passed

Background check completed as of Feb 03,2021

Does anybody know how long does it take to receive COPR?

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR: May 30,2021

Called an agent today
She said medical, eligibility, criminality, security passed

Background check completed as of Feb 03,2021

Does anybody know how long does it take to receive COPR?
Did you see any GU? Or just called & got the updates?

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
I just called and got the updates
Can you please let me know when did you gave your biometrics?

My AOR is 19th May & every time i call, they say Criminality is in progress & security not started. My eligibility was passed on 28th August.

Akaur6

Dec 14, 2020
Can you please let me know when did you gave your biometrics?

My AOR is 19th May & every time i call, they say Criminality is in progress & security not started. My eligibility was passed on 28th August.
I was getting the same updates up until today morning. I called them in December, January and today.
She confirmed today everything is passed but no final decision yet.

Reactions: ForUs2020

brokenheart

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
PNP Inland Applicant
Alberta PNP

Same here

Reactions: bgurpreet106