Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone. Just curious to know how the work experience is verified, given my situation as follows:
My hospital (workplace) was part of an international group of hospitals, on the letterhead of which I submitted the documented detailing my work experience. But recently, my hospital was renamed, merged with another group (but with same corporate staff) and most of the administrative personnel at my hospital replaced including the HR director who had signed off my documents.
So do I need to obtain a new experience letter proactively? Would really appreciate some advice, particularly from the experts on this forum (@legalfalcon).
TIA :)

In most cases IRCC will verify your work experience solely based on your work experience letter. IRCC can do open souse searches (see https://bit.ly/39gHUDD) and check documents for authenticity.

Also, IRCC can contact your employer or ask you for additional documents if required.

Also, you can send a webform and inform IRCC of the merger. Most changes to corporate bodies are publicly available with the Corporate affairs ministry or its equivalent in each country. You can obtain those documents and send them too.

Reactions: Aham.F

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
@legalfalcon can you shed a light on this issue? I noticed in my GCMS note, biometrics part, there was a comment in 2018 when I gave bio for my study permit in my home country: the bio operator is unable to capture a non blurry photo after many attempts due to unknown reasons.

I remember, on that day, the very young lady operating the bio machine could not turn it on (I was the first one giving bio on that day). I had to switch between two bio rooms several times before the machine finally seemed to work.

Do you think it means that they cannot verify my bio,and that delays criminality? Or will I need to give bio again?

H.h.g

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone,
We got our COPR 4 days ago. My husband was the main applicant and I was the second applicant. Here is the details of our application:

EE-BC PNP Skill Worker inland
AOR: May 27, 2020
Medical passed: July 16, 2020
Biometric exempted (completed): Dec 8, 2020
COPR: Jan 6, 2021
Vo: Sydney, NS

Checkout this link for more details: Timeline details

Hope you all get COPR soon!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you shed a light on this issue? I noticed in my GCMS note, biometrics part, there was a comment in 2018 when I gave bio for my study permit in my home country: the bio operator is unable to capture a non blurry photo after many attempts due to unknown reasons.

I remember, on that day, the very young lady operating the bio machine could not turn it on (I was the first one giving bio on that day). I had to switch between two bio rooms several times before the machine finally seemed to work.

Do you think it means that they cannot verify my bio,and that delays criminality? Or will I need to give bio again?
If there are any issues with biometrics, IRCC will ask you to give bio again. Since you do not fall under this category, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/conditions.html

You need not worry unless, IRCC specifically asks you for a new biometrics.

Reactions: Twee

keisersausey

Jul 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

I seem to have received the golden mail :D
I received the "Ready For Visa" email that asks me to submit my passport... so I think it's all good ! :D
Now left to see is how long Sydney, Australia takes to process the visa (between 4 days and 3 months they write, talk about an estimate !)

Here's my timeline:
FSW-Outland
AOR: May 2nd
Medical: February 28th
Biometrics: August 3rd
Passport Request: January 10th

We're getting there people, best of luck !

Sep 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received the "Ready For Visa" email that asks me to submit my passport... so I think it's all good ! :D
Now left to see is how long Sydney, Australia takes to process the visa (between 4 days and 3 months they write, talk about an estimate !)

Here's my timeline:
FSW-Outland

Congratulations ... I am glad for you ...

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello everyone,

Here's my timeline:
FSW-Outland

If I may ask, what was your VO? You have actually given all Outlanders a ray of hope. Congratilations!

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022

Blondebirdy

Oct 31, 2020
Just got my gcms back. I’m at elegibilty passed. Criminality is progress but next to the notes it’s says passed but officer review? Then security not started? Aor may 15th
Cec inland Applicant
Loosing my mind waiting...

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi everyone. Just curious to know how the work experience is verified, given my situation as follows:
My hospital (workplace) was part of an international group of hospitals, on the letterhead of which I submitted the documented detailing my work experience. But recently, my hospital was renamed, merged with another group (but with same corporate staff) and most of the administrative personnel at my hospital replaced including the HR director who had signed off my documents.
So do I need to obtain a new experience letter proactively? Would really appreciate some advice, particularly from the experts on this forum (@legalfalcon @caipsnotes ).
TIA :)
IRCC has a variety of tools and processes for verifications, always best to proactively address it by raising a web form