+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
AOR 16th May

Closed WP expiring on 14th Dec, my current job is over so no plan for WP extension.

Already applied for Open WP based on PR application. Hope I can stay in Canada after 14th Dec, since waiting for BOWP/PR decision

Anyone/@legalfalcon could please confirm this.

Thanks!

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
AOR May27
BIO OCT20
Eligibility passed on Sep
Security Not started
Criminality In progress............

Called IRCC, an agent said she can see the date of biometrics but an officer hasn't looked yet since September..
So frustrated.

Sep 16, 2020
AOR 16th May

Closed WP expiring on 14th Dec, my current job is over so no plan for WP extension.

Already applied for Open WP based on PR application. Hope I can stay in Canada after 14th Dec, since waiting for BOWP/PR decision

Anyone/@legalfalcon could please confirm this.

Thanks!
You can stay in Canada even if you did not receive your work permit by then. You have "implied status'', means that you have applied for WP, and didi not receive it yet. So you can stay in Canada until you receive the final decision.

Reactions: shubham.mvp

al3910

Apr 2, 2018
Inland. CEC
Biometrics collected 6 Oct. And still in process. How much longer will it be? Before it's updated.

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Guys!

Does your webform has been changing for the last few months? And those who received COPR, has it changed before you received confirmation?

My account hasn't been changing much since june, when I got confirmation of medical and in october, when I submitted biometrics. I can't understand what exactly it means, and wether it's actually the case that they are still hasn't confirmed my eligibility and basically everything is in process...(so stressful ugh)

This is how my account looks like now:
Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • June 25, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 8, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
You can stay in Canada even if you did not receive your work permit by then. You have "implied status'', means that you have applied for WP, and didi not receive it yet. So you can stay in Canada until you receive the final decision.
Although, it depends what type of work permit you had. If it's post grad work permit than yes, you have implied status

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
An IRCC agent called me to confirm my address, DOB, and some other questions and she told me my Express Entry Application number as well. That call was from the USA number.

After the call, I saw a ghost update in my PR application. But nothing changed in the status.

Now I am suspicious that WAS IT REALLY a call from IRCC? Or was it a SCAM?

Reactions: manisingh2301

Dean Wang

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
An IRCC agent called me to confirm my address, DOB, and some other questions and she told me my Express Entry Application number as well. That call was from the USA number.

After the call, I saw a ghost update in my PR application. But nothing changed in the status.

Now I am suspicious that WAS IT REALLY a call from IRCC? Or was it a SCAM?
You will get the PR soon.