+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Wow congrats!! Finally seeing some hope!

My AOR was on May 19, biometrics on Oct 21. Just called IRCC and was told the criminality is still in progress and security not started o_O
Same with me biometrics on oct 30. Called ircc just now, criminality and info sharing in progress. Security not started

sricanada2231

Oct 15, 2020
Need opinion on my situation....
When I called IRCC on Monday, they told my application got approved but it didn't updated yet in my login.
I am on a work permit and as my project is getting over, I am going back to India on Nov 14th.
Should I call IRCC to update my address to Indian address to receive the COPR or some one here can courier those COPR's to India and can I travel with those documents to Canada later?

Jaspreet933

Nov 4, 2020
Need opinion on my situation....
When I called IRCC on Monday, they told my application got approved but it didn't updated yet in my login.
I am on a work permit and as my project is getting over, I am going back to India on Nov 14th.
Should I call IRCC to update my address to Indian address to receive the COPR or some one here can courier those COPR's to India and can I travel with those documents to Canada later?
Yes ask them to update the address because only then you can apply for ppr..they will give you copr instruction letter accordingly

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi, Does anyone applied GCMS notes recently in last 1 month time and recieved it ? I have applied 27 days back and yet to receive it. Thanks.
I applied mine on September 24th and didn't get that one, and I thought I did not attach my passport or visa properly to prove I reside in Canada, so I reapplied on Oct 15th.
Then I received one back on Oct 30th. The email said it was for my request, which was received on oct 15th.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
I applied mine on September 24th and didn't get that one, and I thought I did not attach my passport or visa properly to prove I reside in Canada, so I reapplied on Oct 15th.
Then I received one back on Oct 30th. The email said it was for my request, which was received on oct 15th.
They could've merged your requests as they found a duplicate. It's very unusual to get your notes in 2 weeks.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I got Copr Oct 26 and sent photo same day to Ottawa office. Today i received Pr card...
Do you remember if you got any ghost updates or if you saw any changes to your background check throughout the process? Or did everything in your profile get updated together on the day you got your copr?

limgi89

Jun 28, 2018
@legalfalcon
Hello

just had call with IRCC agent

eligibility:- passed
criminal background:- Passed
Medicals:- Expired, on Oct 4th!
AOR:-5th May 2020
Last update RpRF request on 7th Oct 2020
Biometrics gave on 22nd oct!

agent said visa officer will decide if he wants to extend or he will request to re do medicals!

Any one faced this issue?

Thanks
Same issue here but no decision yet..

Yajing

Aug 6, 2015
CEC Inland

AOR - May 18, 2020
BIL - July 8, 2020
Biometric Call Received on - Oct 10, 2020
Biometric Appointment Booked on - Oct 17, 2020 (at Kitchener)
Biometric Updated on Profile on - Nov 2, 2020
Final Decision on - Nov 4, 2020
CoPR - Awaiting

Last edited:

shmdot

Nov 4, 2020
does it take longer than averaage for verification if one have multiple country work experience and PCC?

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
Do you remember if you got any ghost updates or if you saw any changes to your background check throughout the process? Or did everything in your profile get updated together on the day you got your copr?
I had 1 ghost update but nothing changed. Everything got updated when I received copr.

Reactions: mknox