*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
AOR - May 5
Medical Passed - June 26

Service Canada Call - Sep 21
Biometrics Schedule - Sep 22

I don't know which stage my application now as it states Nov 5 would be make 6 month mark so, I am assuming it's on a normal phase. I will prolly call for update past that date. Good luck to all of us! :)
Did you receive phone call to give Biometric?

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
Did you receive phone call to give Biometric?
That's what it seems like. It will be good to know where is he located though.
Have not heard of people in Toronto who have gotten the call.

His biometric appointment is today 22nd Sep so let's wait for his response later today hopefully on how it went.

Last edited:

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hi people aor May 05 2020 (CEC inland ) and I had passed everything on July 30th with two ghost updates and gave my biometrics September 18 2020 so now how long it will take for them to take final decision On my file ?? Anyone have any idea ??

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
That's what it seems like. It will be good to know where is he located though.
Have not heard of people in Toronto who have gotten the call.

His biometric appointment is today 22nd Sep so let's wait for his response later today hop
efully on how it went.
IRCC hasent provided the list to call in ontario region to SC.
Confirmed by calling.

Reactions: asdfghj

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi people aor May 05 2020 (CEC inland ) and I had passed everything on July 30th with two ghost updates and gave my biometrics September 18 2020 so now how long it will take for them to take final decision On my file ?? Anyone have any idea ??
No one knows yet. As you are done with bio .Let us know when you will get next comm. May I ask..Where did you give bio...in canada ? loc?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I'm sure you will hear very soon. Are you assuming the all-passed on the ghost updates you got, or did you order gcms? If it was only because of ghost updates, you could also call ircc to ask the status of eligibility, criminality, and security—if the agent says all three are passed, you might be super close now that your biometrics are done. I really hope so! All the best.

Since you are inland, please add your name to the biometrics tracker here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit#gid=0

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
I'm sure you will hear very soon. Are you assuming the all-passed on the ghost updates you got, or did you order gcms? If it was only because of ghost updates, you could also call ircc to ask the status of eligibility, criminality, and security—if the agent says all three are passed, you might be super close now that your biometrics are done. I really hope so! All the best.

Since you are inland, please add your name to the biometrics tracker here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSNBhzTJpURznhFGKUjvWfqtvbSktSsczs1f8TrcrrE/edit#gid=0
I already called them 3-4 times they told me
Everything is passed except criminality as criminality depends on biometrics and now after giving it would have been passed too ..! So I am waiting patiently ..! I hope for the best ..!