Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Guys, who already done with bio before, i think their profile will be updated soon with no biometrics required or biometrics completed..

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
People on the forum are already reporting seeing their profile updated with their previous biometric info today. This has got to be the best week in a long, long time for y'all. I still have to give my biometrics but can't stop smiling at all the happiness all around. :)

Reactions: Robin1812 and Zay11

casac22

Aug 26, 2020
Is there any people with May Aor who got their biometrics status updated? Mine is May 22 and waiting to see an update after this exemption. Havent heard anything since July 13 MEP and BIL

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I have a 16 year old dependant on my application that came to Canada when he was 13 and so didn't need to give his biometrics. I guess i still have to wait for SC call for him even though my own biometrics is updated

Farrell23

Sep 22, 2020
Please is this for any biometrics application including the one we did for work permit or does the previous biometrics application have to be for a previous Pr application.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Guys, who already done with bio before, i think their profile will be updated soon with no biometrics required or biometrics completed..
Mine still says we have not received your biometrics....
BTW, is there gonna be a refund? I don't care about the money but that will essentially show they don't expect biometrics anymore.

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
People on the forum are already reporting seeing their profile updated with their previous biometric info today. This has got to be the best week in a long, long time for y'all. I still have to give my biometrics but can't stop smiling at all the happiness all around. :)
I dont see anyone update that their biometrics require is cancel. Where do you get the info from?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I have a 16 year old dependant on my application that came to Canada when he was 13 and so didn't need to give his biometrics. I guess i still have to wait for SC call for him even though my own biometrics is updated
Hopefully this means you won't have to wait in line for too long to receive the phone call.

Reactions: ForUs2020

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Mine still says we have not received your biometrics....
BTW, is there gonna be a refund? I don't care about the money but that will essentially show they don't expect biometrics anymore.
If we read the IRCC notice which is out today, they have not mentioned anything about refund but previously they had mentioned about the refund for biometrics exemption for temporary work visa.... even i am not thinking about refund.. whether they will do it or no... but this step helps a lot to reduce the volume of traffic for pending biometrics.. which is good!!