+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Got my GCMS notes
Eligibility and security = not started
Criminality = in progress
Info sharing = complete

What is meaning of info sharing complete?
There is another word obsolete?
According to my understanding info sharing means sharing travel info and entry exit and crimal record between USA and Canada.
My consultant gave this info.

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Got my GCMS notes
Eligibility and security = not started
Criminality = in progress
Info sharing = complete

What is meaning of info sharing complete?
There is another word obsolete?
have you been to USA before ?
I think there is no travel history to USA for you.. that's why there is no pending info they need from USA on travel entry and exit... hence its passed.. for you..

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
AOR - May15th (FSW-Outland)
Medical Passed - July 16th
Biometrics Request - July 16th
Biometrics Completed - July 27th
Last status - Biometrics completed.

Not sure how long after biometrics we expect to see an update.
Where did you do your biometrics?

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I am trying to login into my GCkey account, and it shows my username has been revoked, which i never did. Anyone facing this issue while trying to login into their account?
They blocked some accounts because of cyber attack and should have sent you a way to reactivate it

Reactions: Krn08

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Any one the group with Eligibility pass, I applied for GCMS notes on 3rd Aug... I am still waiting to get the same, Can i expect anything the next week. Thank you.
What do you mean applied for GCMSnotes? could you please explain.
My AOR is May 15 and BIl+Med 6 July, now they are asking for additional documentation for the non-accompanying parent. What is the GCMS note?

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Yes, following up on the forums of Feb-March-April applicants, and their timelines, the recent speedy "eligibility approvals" of May applicants create question marks. Confirmation with GCMS will be very helpful.
[/QUOTE
how to confirm with GCMS?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
how to do a GCMS notes request and why?
GCMS notes has the detailed info of your file right from the day you first created your EE profile and all the processing taking place behind on your file will be pulled out onto this GCMS notes...For clear idea and to cross check the info provided by an IRCC agent about your file GCMS notes helps you a lot especially to know at what stage is your file processing...I dont have the link handy but i did mine by googling it and you can go through the steps or else there are threads here even in this thread i have seen in the comments ppl posting the link to request for GCMs..

Coming GU it is Ghost Update which is a sign of progress on your application that it is moved to next stage or level of processing after BIL and MED update...it looks like you will either recieve an email that there is an update or when u login on your profile.page you will see that the application/profile updated but when u click on your application it wont show any updates thats called Ghost update like Ghost you dont see anything...

Hope this helps

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Paid my RPRF request and sent in a Webform enquiring about my status. got this weird reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

No mention here about eligibility though I had also specifically asked for it.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Paid my RPRF request and sent in a Webform enquiring about my status. got this weird reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

No mention here about eligibility though I had also specifically asked for it.
Seems like they haven’t touch your file after medical.

Reactions: Sid1307

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hey everyone!

Sharing my application progress (FSW - Outland):
AOR - 12th May
Biometrics submitted - 18th august and then the same day I received an email to submit additional documents ( RPRF ). Paid it on the 18th.
Currently
MEP 16th July
Additional documents - Not applicable
Background check - Ghost update: Your application is in progress. We will send... when we start your background check.

Fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone here!

Reactions: dd23

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi ..I have received a mail today :

Date: August 20, 2020
UCI:XXXXXXXX
ApplicationXXXXXX

Dear MY NAME,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:Biometrics
Please periodically monitor the following link for updates and complete biometrics once it is safe to do so in your area:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Please note if you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid.

We invite to visit our website to get the most up-to-date information onhow the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.htm

Thanks

I need to know if anyone received the same letter ...Is it a bio metric letter or RCMP? I did not give biometric because of service canada.
My AOR is 8 May 2020 CEC Inland. BIL letter received and Medical passed : 30 Jun 2020. Series of ghost updates : 30th and 31 July 2020.
@legalfalcon, @caipsnotes Can you please help me understand what it is ...Is it RCMP? I am confused.What needs to be do from my end.

Thank you so much in advance.