*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi ..I have received a mail today :

Date: August 20, 2020
UCI:XXXXXXXX
ApplicationXXXXXX

Dear MY NAME,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:Biometrics
Please periodically monitor the following link for updates and complete biometrics once it is safe to do so in your area:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Please note if you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid.

We invite to visit our website to get the most up-to-date information onhow the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.htm

Thanks

I need to know if anyone received the same letter ...Is it a bio metric letter or RCMP? I did not give biometric because of service canada.
My AOR is 8 May 2020 CEC Inland. BIL letter received and Medical passed : 30 Jun 2020. Series of ghost updates : 30th and 31 July 2020.
@legalfalcon, @caipsnotes Can you please help me understand what it is ...Is it RCMP? I am confused.What needs to be do from my end.

Thank you so much in advance.
Your letter says biometrics right?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yes. Letter name is : " Information Letter" and content I have pasted above.
mail received with subject
We sent you a message about your application.

I never been asked for any additional doc
I assume your file processing is done just waiting for BIL i have seen in march thread that the guy also hot same letter today it seems and he thought as he passed 90 days..so im thinking whose applications are finished in processing and just waiting for fingerprints they might be sending these letters...Your security,eligibility besides MED are passed right?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
I assume your file processing is done just waiting for BIL i have seen in march thread that the guy also hot same letter today it seems and he thought as he passed 90 days..so im thinking whose applications are finished in processing and just waiting for fingerprints they might be sending these letters...Your security,eligibility besides MED are passed right?
Yes as per call 3rd Aug. I have raised a GCMS notes yet to receive.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yes as per call 3rd Aug. I have raised a GCMS notes yet to receive.
Alright i assume thats the case because my file has security blank on GCMS(generated aug8) but on call (aug10) passed and only criminality in progress...ur AOR is way ahead of me so i guess once you submit biometrics u may recieve COPR or confirmation through call whatever they are planning to do..Probably you may recieve your GCMs next week mostly..it took me 2 weeks aug5 request aug17 recieved..

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Alright i assume thats the case because my file has security blank on GCMS(generated aug8) but on call (aug10) passed and only criminality in progress...ur AOR is way ahead of me so i guess once you submit biometrics u may recieve COPR or confirmation through call whatever they are planning to do..Probably you may recieve your GCMs next week mostly..it took me 2 weeks aug5 request aug17 recieved..
Ok so its not RCMP and nothing needs to be done from my end. Then its fine ...Let it come whenever ...I have valid wp till Oct 2022 by then it will come hopefully.
Thank you so much.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Ok so its not RCMP and nothing needs to be done from my end. Then its fine ...Let it come whenever ...I have valid wp till Oct 2022 by then it will come hopefully.
Thank you so much.
Its not RCMP for sure if its RCMP they will ask before passing the security and u wont hesr security is passed by the agent if they need RCMP..wait until GCMS and if you het to know same info then try calling agent to get more infor about this letter..

Reactions: asdfghj

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
I got my RPRF on 10 Aug, I'm inland, AOR 13 May.

Let me know when they confirm your RPRF request. My "Review of additional documents" says "Not applicable" since I uploaded the receipts one week ago.
My application status says submitted and and the Review of additional documents says The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys,

I got web form reply,

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
    Can some one tell me what this means especially eligibility?
    Thank You!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi ..I have received a mail today :

Date: August 20, 2020
UCI:XXXXXXXX
ApplicationXXXXXX

Dear MY NAME,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:Biometrics
Please periodically monitor the following link for updates and complete biometrics once it is safe to do so in your area:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Please note if you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid.

We invite to visit our website to get the most up-to-date information onhow the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19.htm

Thanks

I need to know if anyone received the same letter ...Is it a bio metric letter or RCMP? I did not give biometric because of service canada.
My AOR is 8 May 2020 CEC Inland. BIL letter received and Medical passed : 30 Jun 2020. Series of ghost updates : 30th and 31 July 2020.
@legalfalcon, Can you please help me understand what it is ...Is it RCMP? I am confused.What needs to be do from my end.

Thank you so much in advance.
It is for your biometrics. See the links in the letter.

limgi89

Jun 28, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that:

• The eligibility verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
What is this means?