+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I called and never got to talk to any agents :(
I was never requested for ADR buddy i submitted all required docs in first place and coming to RCMP only few were being requested after submission and i got it beforehand in case if they request to submit right away but i was never asked...
Additional docs section says "we dont need any additional documents"..in my profile..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I called and never got to talk to any agents :(
Sorry the previous msg is to rajesh...and me to buddy i was trying from morning almost 5 times and 6th time i got connected and waited for 30 mins usually 1s 2 days of the week are peak days try calling on wed or thursday around 10am..

Reactions: Twee

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
I was never requested for ADR buddy i submitted all required docs in first place and coming to RCMP only few were being requested after submission and i got it beforehand in case if they request to submit right away but i was never asked...
Additional docs section says "we dont need any additional documents"..in my profile..
How many ghost updates you got in your profile ?? Because what I know is that if officer locked Your decision than it will change to “not applicable “..! Sandhu am I correct ?? That is what I read from previous forums..!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
How many ghost updates you got in your profile ?? Because what I know is that if officer locked Your decision than it will change to “not applicable “..! Sandhu am I correct ?? That is what I read from previous forums..!
I got only one so far on aug5th and i thought that could be sign of my file moving to next stage..will see may be by end of this month i may see 2nd ghost update..i mean besides criminality which will be on hold for fingerprints is there any other processing besides the final review by officer being locked?

Reactions: vrajeshpatel

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
I got only one so far on aug5th and i thought that could be sign of my file moving to next stage..will see may be by end of this month i may see 2nd ghost update..i mean besides criminality which will be on hold for fingerprints is there any other processing besides the final review by officer being locked?
Hopefully yes ..! I am
Not expert I may be wrong but the things I told you was from previous forums ..! All the best ..!

LUCISUS

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,

I called IRCC on August 5th, and one of the agents told me that my eligibility is passed, and just need the bio-metrics for security and criminality.

I also sent a web form before August 5th ask about the eligibility, criminality and security, and I got the reply today:
  • The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality background verifications are currently in process.
Which one I should regard as the latest/accurate updates?

Thank you!

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Hi,

I called IRCC on August 5th, and one of the agents told me that my eligibility is passed, and just need the bio-metrics for security and criminality.

I also sent a web form before August 5th ask about the eligibility, criminality and security, and I got the reply today:
  • The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Thank you!
What is your AOR.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I applied another set.. Webforms are simply inconsistent & not trustable.
Even i can’t trust agent too. When i raise CSE they said eligibility and criminality in process. When i called after 2 weeks they said criminality in process, eligibility and security not started. AoR May 4

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Hi,

Thank you!
Hi, which number did you call cic? I called 1-888-242-2100, follow the instruct to the end when press 0 to speak to the agent, and then they said we are having an abundance of calls ... something like that, and then the phone hanged off, it even doesnt let me wait at all