+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing great.
As everyone of us waiting for Biometrics to be done asap. So, i have a suggestion i we give calls to Service Canada on frequent intervals and ask them about reopen their centres for biometrics, May be things come get in notice to Federal government so they arrange something for us either collecting it as soon as possible or wave them for PR aplicants as well.
Thankyou
Actually every 3 days I’m also calling service Canada and tweeting ircc regarding biometrics

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Does your profile shows any update or are you receiving any ghost updates. Thank you for joining
thank you so much :)

i dont really understand the concept of ghost updates but on 16th July, i received an email saying my profile has been updated, when i logged in though, there was nothing new. would this be considered a ghost update?

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
thank you so much :)

i dont really understand the concept of ghost updates but on 16th July, i received an email saying my profile has been updated, when i logged in though, there was nothing new. would this be considered a ghost update?
Yeah that is the ghost update, it generally means that there is work going on your file and thats where people raise que on web form or call IRCC or order GCMS notes to know the status. IMO you should see some change in eligibility/security/criminality soon. Your biometric is also done so you are good to go in foreseeable future.

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Yeah that is the ghost update, it generally means that there is work going on your file and thats where people raise que on web form or call IRCC or order GCMS notes to know the status. IMO you should see some change in eligibility/security/criminality soon. Your biometric is also done so you are good to go in foreseeable future.
fingers crossed. Thank you so much for guiding me.

Tylor Lee

Mar 28, 2019
I don't know...I just feel this is so unfair. My canceled appointment was on March 24th. Every stage is done but Biometrics collections.
The applicants from Canada, we spent years studied here and we have been already taxpayers enough time. My mother is sick but I cannot visit my hometown. I got married last year and have not seen her for almost a year already. I am running out of my patient...I am tired.

Reactions: Twee

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I don't know...I just feel this is so unfair. My canceled appointment was on March 24th. Every stage is done but Biometrics collections.
The applicants from Canada, we spent years studied here and we have been already taxpayers enough time. My mother is sick but I cannot visit my hometown. I got married last year and have not seen her for almost a year already. I am running out of my patient...I am tired.
good things come to those who wait. Hope you see good news soon.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
We all are desperate brother, but believe me we are still in very good condition that atleast we are waiting for biometric rather than ITA. However, its unfortunate that government opened bars because its stage 3 and still think that opening biometric will increase the spread. So basically they thinks that bunch of yahoos drinking and hugging eachbother is safe compared to civilised people walking in for biometric wearing mask and gloves. I Just hope for the best

Reactions: azali and rizzipir

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
We all are desperate brother, but believe me we are still in very good condition that atleast we are waiting for biometric rather than ITA. However, its unfortunate that government opened bars because its stage 3 and still think that opening biometric will increase the spread. So basically they thinks that bunch of yahoos drinking and hugging eachbother is safe compared to civilised people walking in for biometric wearing mask and gloves. I Just hope for the best
I dont think its because of the spread but rather some issues going on. I guess with the company taking bio. So we have to just wait. And as u said we are fortunate enought that we r atleast in the que than ITA.

Reactions: ya222