+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
No I mean in profile its still in submitted state?
Mine changed twice on 30th and 31st : Your action -> submitted -> application updated -> submitted ->application updated -> submitted.Now its submitted . What is you status says submitted or it went back again to your action needed for bio
Ohh okay I get now...actually consultant is taking care of my PR so I have to ask them.

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello Everyone, i just got a webform reply

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed.
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
• The security background verification is currently valid.
• The criminality verifications are in progress awaiting your biometrics.
My aor is may 6 ,cec inland

Reactions: asdfghj

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Everyone, i just got a webform reply

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed.
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
• The security background verification is currently valid.
• The criminality verifications are in progress awaiting your biometrics.
My aor is may 6 ,cec inland
So PASSED and CURRENTLY VALID are not same ?

Reactions: Sandhu8857

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Sounds really positive bro. But @legalfalcon said currently valid doesnt mean its passed so I was confused. Even my Eligibility and security says currently valid. I guess am gonna wait 30 more days and order GCMS notes.
Currently valid does mean passed bro. Its just like different agents use different slang

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sounds really positive bro. But @legalfalcon said currently valid doesnt mean its passed so I was confused. Even my Eligibility and security says currently valid. I guess am gonna wait 30 more days and order GCMS notes.
The eligibility is not passed until there is a final determination by an officer. A recommendation by an analyst or an assistant does not mean that the eligibility is passed.

I discussed this in detail in my previous post providing the snapshots of the GCMS notes. The post is available at #3,199

What you want to decipher from the webform is entirely your perogative. At the end it is your application. However, under immigration law, written and spoken words have to be clear and not ambiguous. "Valid" in no way means passed. It only means that the documents are not expired. See the forum where some webform responses clearly state "the application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied". It does not say valid.

Rest it up to you to decipher.

All the best!

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The eligibility is not passed until there is a final determination by an officer. A recommendation by an analyst or an assistant does not mean that the eligibility is passed.

I discussed this in detail in my previous post providing the snapshots of the GCMS notes. The post is available at #3,199

What you want to decipher from the webform is entirely your perogative. At the end it is your application. However, under immigration law, written and spoken words have to be clear and not ambiguous. "Valid" in no way means passed. It only means that the documents are not expired. See the forum where some webform responses clearly state "the application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied". It does not say valid.

Rest it up to you to decipher.

All the best!
Ok thank you. What does it exactly mean by not expired..sorry am a noob lol, please dont mind me. Should I consider currently valid as a good sign or bad sign. In my webform it says criminality is in processing and Eligibility and security is currently valid.

Last edited:

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid
I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ok thank you. What does it exactly mean by not expired..sorry am a noob lol, please dont mind me. Should I consider currently valid as a good sign or bad sign. In my webform it says criminality is in processing and Eligibility and security is currently valid.
It means that if the check is done, it is not expired yet. The criminal and security checks, just like meds are valid for a finite period of time.

Reactions: Wrath